THE BROTHER

[EVA'S POV]

I open my eyes, but everything is still dark. My nose rubs against a black material. It seems my face has been covered with a black bag. Strong ropes are tying my hands behind me tightly, so are my feet. Where am I?

The last thing I remember is Ryan massaging my head and then... oh I passed out! Why have I been tied up? Why has my face been covered? I squirm on wherever I'm sitting and moan as I struggle to get out of the ropes. But they don't seem to budge.

Rather I hear footsteps coming towards me. Slow and steady footsteps approach me, and then the bag is taken off my face.

I suddenly meet the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen staring at me. They're a lighter shade of emerald green, beautiful enough to captivate you and make you look at nothing else. I'm trapped by those eyes for a moment, until their owner stands up straight allowing me to take in all the necessary features.

The man was tall, about 6'3, with a body that could crush mine. His black hair was tousled on his head, his face was heart shaped, where his entrancing green eyes and full lips were located. His skin was tanned brown and beautiful, gleaming against his all black attire. He was clothed in a tight black tee with pushed up sleeves revealing traces of six pack abs, black pants, gloved hands and sneakered feet.

I found myself finding him attractive.

But... wait a second. Ryan wore the same outfit when I last saw him. And I'm in a different house. This isn't Hudson's. Oh my God. I've been kidnapped.

The guy standing in front of me looks exactly like Ryan. What if....

"Ryan?" I call, unsure. Maybe I didn't get all of his features earlier because he was wearing shades, and a cap.

"Hello, Miss Cardale. It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." his perfect lips pull up into a smile. It's not a friendly smile. At all.

"Why did you bring me here, Ryan? What do you want from me?" I ask.

Ryan goes behind me and starts undoing the ropes.

"Don't move an inch after I untie you. You move, you die." he instructs.

Okay, so in the movies, I learnt that anytime a kidnapper says this, it's just an empty threat. He just wants to scare the hell out of you so that you do as he says. Ryan isn't even holding any gun or a weapon. Why would he even want to kill me? He knows I'm going to get married to Hudson and probably wants money.

So immediately he unties me, I wait till he turns around, and is not looking, putting the ropes on a shelf...and then, I get up and begin to bolt. I'm heading towards an open door when it abruptly closes in my face. I turn around and face Ryan, who has a remote in his hand probably used to control the door.

He sighs. "Don't be stupid. I have little patience. So go back to your chair and sit down."

I stare back at him, seriously pissed to the core. But I comply, realizing there's no possible way to escape. My only hope was that door. The windows are shut, no one is around except the two of us. By the view I'm getting through the window, the house is in a secluded area.

"Good girl." he smirks. "I don't want anything from you. So feel at home. I only tied you up because I knew you'll freak out. But please forgive me. I'm not going to hurt you, rape you or anything. Your job is to remain here for a few days, not piss me off and then I'll let you go."

"Excuse me, but today is my wedding day! " I retort. "You can't just snatch me away and bring me here. Everyone must be worried about me. Just tell me what you want."

"This would be your bedroom. You'll use the shower and bathroom on your right. Don't use the one on your left. That's mine and you wouldn't want to bump into me naked. Don't touch my beer or my laptop. Don't go to my room. Don't drool over me. Also, feel free to use the kitchen whenever you want. I'm going to shop for your clothes. What's your bra size?" he asks, looking serious.

"I'm not staying here with a stranger. I want to go home. So please let me go. I'll do anything. I'll give you money." I try to negotiate.

He doesn't reply, just stares at my chest...or rather my breasts. What? I immediately conceal them from his eyes.

"Great. I'm guessing your bra size is 32C." he says, totally ignoring me. "And I'm also guessing you like white bras. I'll be back. There's food on your bed behind you in case you're hungry."

"Listen Ryan..."

"Okay, lady. Enough of the Ryan bullshit. The real Ryan is dead, I shot him in the crotch. Call me Ace." he says and exits the bedroom, leaving me in shock.

Ace?

Ace Lockmore?

Brother of Hudson?

Ding ding ding!!! Comments pleeeaaaseeee!!

🎵
Song recommendation: Selfish by King Promise  👌