Chapter 14

Third Person View
At the Haizaki Mansion.

"Tetsuya, Master Haizaki wants to talk to you in the library" Haru said. "Why?" Tetsuya asked. "I don't know, he didn't say anything about it" Haru replied. "Hm, thank you for informing me, I'm will go now" Tetsuya said and walk towards to the library. He knocked three times.
"Come in" Haizaki said in the opposite side of the door. Tetsuya opens the door. "Tetsuya take a seat" Haizaki stops writing and focused on the servant. "Thank you, Master. May I asked why did you summon me here?" Tetsuya politely asked.
"I have a meeting on a other kingdom tommorow and I think I will be gone for a while." Haizaki answered.
"For how long, Master?" Tetsuya asked.
"I guess about a month, because it was a bit far from Teiko Kingdom" Haizaki continue to write on his paperwork.
"Do you want me to prepare your baggage, Master?"
"Thank you, Tetsuya. That would be really great" Haizaki replied.
"Then Master I will do it right now" Tetsuya was about to walk out of the room when Haizaki suddenly calls his name.
"Wait a minute I still have to say something" The gray haired guy said.
"What is it, Master?" Tetsuya asked.
"While I'm gone if someone looks for me let them stay here until I came back and make sure to serve him well" Haizaki said.
"Okay, Master. Don't worry I got it. By the way, do you need something for me to buy in the market?"

Time Skip

Tetsuya is walking towards to the market with Nigou trailing behind him. "Tetsuya, it's been a while!!" A short brown hair guy shouted not far from Tetsuya. "Ogiwara-kun!!" Tetsuya smiled and ran towards to the other guy named Ogiwara.
"What takes you here? It's rare to see you in the market. Normally Haru goes here." Ogiwara asked happily.
"My Master asked me to buy something before he goes on a journey and Haru was kinda busy right now so I have to ran errands." Tetsuya smiled because it's already been a month since he last saw his friend. Shigehiro Ogiwara was his full name he was also a slave and he grow up with Tetsuya before and they were really close to each other Ogiwara tend to protect Tetsuya when someone was bullying the blue haired. "Do you want me to help you out?" Ogiwara asked.
"No need I can handle this and besides Nigou was with and I don't want to bother you in your work."
"Okay then, be careful. See you later"

To be Continued