Chapter 8

Third Person View

Tetsuya and Murasakibara is making soup then suddenly Kise interrupt them.

"Tetsuya-chii I want to help too"

Tetsuya smiled and said....

"I want you peel this potato OK, can you do it?"

"Of course I can do it" Kise said. Murasakibara is mixing the soup carefully while Tetsuya chopping the other ingredients. Aomine enter the kitchen and walk closer to Kise and saw the potatoes that he peels.

"Kise you're just destroying the potato you know how we suppose to eat this"

The potatoes looks like a chip because he doesn't really know how to do it. So Tetsuya walk closer to them and saw it then said....

"It's only okay I can handle this" Aomine drag Kise out of the kitchen. On the other hand Nijimura offers to help them finding the prince but Akashi said that they don't know the appearance of the prince.

"I must take my leave now I have to fullfil my duties now, see you next time prince" Nijimura take his leave and Akashi take his seat again. I whole room is in silence until Kise and Aomine came...

"You're an idiot as always" Aomine shouted

"I'm not" Kise shout back Midorima was irritated by the noises so he ask....

"What's happening?"

"Well this idiot is disturbing Tetsuya with his idiotic acts"

"So mean I'm just trying to help"

"The soup is ready" Tetsuya said to them. They all go at the dining room and sit. Murasakibara gave them thier soup and take his seat too.

"Where's Tetsuya?" Akashi ask.

"He was still in the kitchen" Murasakibara replied. Akashi stand up and walk towards to the kitchen and saw Tetsuya washing the dirty dishes.

"You should eat first" Akashi said while leaning in the door frame. Tetsuya was shock then said...

"I will eat later after I finish this"

"Can I help you?" Akashi ask.

"Are you sure that you know this?" Tetsuya replied.

"Of course"

"Okay if you say so"

After they finish washing the dishes Tetsuya has bubbles in his face so Akashi walk closer to whip the bubble off. Akashi's face was so close on Tetsuya's face until...

"Oi Akashi!!" Aomine and Kise enter the kitchen and saw them..

To Be Continued.