Chapter 7

Normal P.O.V
    The last day was really tiring for all of them and the five Prince need to find the prince of Seirin.
~~~~The Present Time~~~~
    Tetsuya was really busy on taking care of the animals in the back yard of Haizaki's Mansion. Meanwhile a black haired boy came in the mansion.
"Haizaki are you here?" The boy shout.
When Haizaki heard it he came down with the five Prince.
"What are you doing here Najimura?"
"I came to ask if you see the Prince of the other country and i guess you see them"
Akashi's P.O.V
      Najimura the King of the Teiko came in Haizaki's Mansion.
"You must be Akashi Seijuro the prince of Rakuzan, am I right?"
"It's glad to meet you Mr. Najimura. My apologies for the trouble."
"So my I ask what do you have here?"
Normal P.O.V
       The two was busy talking about the mission gave by the Queen of Seirin the others are arguing about Tetsuya. After a minutes Tetsuya came back at the mansion.
"Hi everyone are all of you are hungry I can make some lunch?" He ask. The two idiots raise their hands without shame while the other are all agree about the offer. While Tetsuya was walking he didn't notice that Murasakibara was following him.
"Tetsu-chin do you want help? I can cook too"
"Oh really that's fun, let's go"
The both of them walk into the kitchen. They was so happy making tofu soup and a dessert since it was cold outside.
Tetsuki's P.O.V
     I'm still hoping that my only son was still alive but I'm scared too what if the princes didn't find him. I'm so sad that I didn't see him grow up but I promise that I will love him when we see each other again.