Chapter 3

MIDORIMA'S POV.

It's already four a.m at the morning is everyone awake we need to continue our travel I go to the bathroomm to clean my body. After I finish cleaning my self I go Akashi's room I knock 3 times. "Come in " Akashi said "Why are you here, Shintarou?" "I we should go this morning, right?" "I think we should rest even one day " "Ok" I said. After the conversation I go outside. While I was walking in the hallway I saw Tetsuya with a dog and bird. "Good morning Tetsuya" I said "Good morning, Master" he smile at me. "My name is Midorima Shintarou not Master" "Sorry Midorima-kun" I blush so I pretend just I will fix my glasses.

KISE'S POV.

I go up stair while I see Tetsuya-chii talking with Midorima-chii. I ran towards to Tetsuya-chii "TET-SU-YA-CHII" I hug him "Kise your so noisy" Midorima-chii said "hidou suu~". " Good morning Mister um??" "I'm Kise Ryouta suu~" "Ok Kise-kun" He was so cute while smiling. "Is there something wrong, Kise-kun?" "Oh nothing your just cute" "Thank you".

MURASAKIBARA'S POV.

"Ohayou, minna" "Good morning to you too Mister?" Tetsuya-chin ask " Murasakibara Atsushi" "Ok Murasakibara-kun" I was so happy. "Murasakibara-kun why are you smiling like that ??" "I'm happy because you say my name without wrong " "Ok " "Is Aomine-chii is still sleeping " Kise-chin ask "I think so" " Is Aomine-kun is the Dark blue haired boy?" Tetsuya-chin ask we just nod "So the red haired boy is???" "I'm Akashi Seijuurou" We look at the back and we saw Aka-chin."Aka-chin I'm out of snack" " Um Murasakibara-kun I think you should not eat so many snack you should eat health foods" "But" "But it's not health in your body would you like to pick fresh fruits outside"he smile.

TIME SKIP

7:00 AM

TETSUYA'S POV.

Aomine-kun just wake up one hour ago he was a heavy sleeper."Tetsuya let's pick fruits" Nigou and Tweety said. "hai but it's only ok to all of you with other people with us" "It's only ok if your happy" "Thank you Let's go now" We walk up stair while we are walking at the hallway we saw the boys erlier."Yo, Tetsu where are you going ?"Aomine-kun ask."I'm going to pick fresh fruits for Master Haizaki" "Can we go with you" Akashi-kun ask I look at nigou and I nod. "Ok lets go suu~" kise-kun shout. We walk at the forest to pick fruits I seperate at because I want time with nigou and other. "Tetsuya why are you seperate to them"Tweety ask. "Because I want time with you" I smile. "Tetsuya why are you seperate to us, huh? so Haizaki said was true that the animals with you is talking" He walk towards to us. "Don't hurt them" "Of course I will not hurt them because I don't want you to be sad" when he I feel my face was getting hot.

AKASHI'S POV.

When he was blushing he looks more cute."Don't tease Tetsuya you pervert".the dog said. "Who are you to say that to me" I glare at him. "And you who are you to glare at Nigou I thought that you have manner but not you don't have respect others" He walk away. Damn!! Seijuurou now he's angry to you now.

NORMAL POV.

While Tetsuya was running he didn't know he was going until he felt his tears go down in his cheeks and when he open his eyes he was already in the middle of the forest. He sit down under the tree and there he cry because it's the first time someone shout at he's freinds. After a few minutes a strong rain pour the whole kingdom. While Tetsuya was walking home he was collapse at the middle of the forest. Who will save him?