Chapter 13

Third Person View
The Next Morning

"We must go now, pardon us for staying here for a while. We really appreciate it" Akashi said as he guide his horse out of the barn.
"It's not a problem, it's our pleasure to help you" Haizaki answered.
"Then, see you next time" Akashi said.
"Yes Prince, we will wait for your next visit" Haizaki and his servants bow.
"Bye Tetsuya-chi!!" Kise shouted while waving his hand.
All of the prince bid their farewell and starts their mission again.

At the  Central Park of Teiko

"Prince Akashi, it's nice to see you again" The King of Teiko greets. "Yeah, it's been just 3 days since we last saw each other" Akashi replied. "So did you already have a lead where to find the missing prince?" Nijimura asked. "Actually we still don't have any leads, Your Highness" Midorima said. "Oh, that's bad. You know that I want to help right? But there's a lot of work to do so I'm really sorry but I swear if I find anything I will inform you immediately" Nijimura said with a gloomy tone. "We really appreciate it, Your Highness. Well we will start our mission now. Thank you for your time, Your Highness" Akashi said.

At the Seirin Kingdom

"Queen Tetsuki, I'm here to say that the mission that you gave to me is already finished" a tall red hair with black highlight kneel down in front of the Queen.
"Did you find anything?" The Queen asked.
"I'm sorry Queen Tetsuki, but according to the people of Morinomiya kingdom, there's someone who's searching for prince Tetsuya, and they said that it wasn't the 5 prince" the knight said.
"Did those people said their motives?" The Queen asked.
"No, Queen Tetsuki. But they said that the guy has a black hair, gloomy eyes and he was always grinning." The knight added.
"Is that so? Call Alexandra and Riko for me please" Tetsuki smiled.
"As you requested, Queen Tetsuki"

To be Continued