We're Home!

EMILY KING POV

I close my eyes and use my powers to run in full speed. Imagining the way in my head. I open my eyes to see the large gate in front of me, which is the barrier to my home.

Uh, well...

I don't know what my brother will do to me considering that I had gone without anyone knowing where on earth did I go.

Again.

One thing for sure, he must be crazy-mad.

Yeah, I'm very confident about that.

"We're home," I spread out my arms and my lips stretched out into a curvy line.

I peeked at Belinda to see her gaping in awe at the sight of the castle.

Why would my parents name Belinda with a B's alphabet in front like my brother?

I pursed my lips as a little bit of jealousy tugged inside my heart.

"Princess Emily, the King, order you to meet him right now,"

I hold back my breath as I close my eyes.

The guard had already called my name out before I got the chance to stop him.

"Okay," I grunted.

I look at Belinda as she looks up at me in awe.

"You're a princess?" She asked in giddy as her hands clasped in front of her chest.

"Yes, and so are you, Princess Belinda. Welcome home," I smiled happily at her and poked her nose, making her giggles.

Finally, I found my sister. My long-lost sister.

"I am a princess?" She jumped in giddy while looking at me.

"Mn! Let's go," I nodded.

She nodded, and a broad smile appeared on her tiny face.

Aww! She's so adorable!

"Wait, princess! You can't bring unknown person-" I cut him off.

"It's alright, Dawson," I nodded at the guard.

I enter the hall room only to find my brother and his wife, kissing.

"Eww!"

I ewwed simultaneously with Belinda.

Both of them look at us with embarrassment in their face.

Such a shame, it only lasts a few seconds. The king glared at me, making me rolled my eyes and huffed in annoyance.

Here we go!

"Emily! Where did you go? Do you know that I've been searching for you for almost a week? And without my permission? Without taking guards? What do you think of me? Do you know how worry I am about you?" He stopped to wipe away his tears.

He'd always be a softie brother to me.

"Didn't I tell you, if you die then this kingdom meant nothing to me! Nothing, Emily! Nothing! How would I face our parents if someday you come back without any kind of life inside of you?" His last sentence hit me hard like a brick thrown at me.

His wife squeezes his hands to calm him down. I lowered my head in guilt. But, I wasn't planning on vanishing forever either. I know how to take care of myself.

Yeah, you surely know how to take care of yourself. You didn't even get stabbed by the stranger.

My conscience mocked me.

Inhaling, I stopped myself from tearing up.

So, they've been searching for me for almost a week. It makes six days then. I spend two days in town, one day fighting a stranger, and passed out in two days. But, I finally came back here today in sunsets. Guess, I have to create lies. Nobody can know I've been stabbed.

"I...uh..sneak out...again...for two days. I ended up following kidnappers. I want to save the family who had been kidnapped,"

"I let myself get kidnapped, considering they didn't know who I am. It takes two days for them to arrive at their place. It's hard to escape from that place. But, I managed to save the families and come back with this young girl," I steer out the topic into Belinda and pray that they wouldn't ask me anything about the kidnapper.

I squeeze Belinda's hand and look at her eyes, hoping that she understands what I mean. To keep the truth as a secret.

"Who is this? Didn't I tell you-," he stopped as he gazes at her with uncertainty.

His face morphed in interest as his eyes glimmer with curiosity. He took a slow step towards us without taking his eyes off from Belinda.

"No way! Emily-," he looks at me with confused eyes.

"Yes, It's true. Bell show him the mark,"

She rolled up the sleeves of her shirts and showed him the mark on her right shoulder.

"She has the mark. Just like us," Blake, my brother, the King, said in awestruck.

"She's our younger sister," I stated firmly.

"But -"

I cut him off. Knowing that he wanted to ask so many questions.

Guess what? I just got back from being kidnapped. I'm tired.

"Blake, please," I plead, looking right into his eyes.

"Fine," He looks at Belinda once more.

"Are you Bebe?" Belinda asked him.

He looks at her in shock as I smirk in response.

"H-how did you know my nickname?"

He asked, but I still can see the glare that he throws at me.

"Emily told me,"

She smiles at him. I know that smile. Our mother's smile.

"Oh, god!"

He fell onto his knees and pulled her into a hug before kissing her forehead and cheek with happiness. His cheeks glistened with tears as my own eyes sting from the amount of control I was putting on to stop me from crying.

"Did you know who takes you away from mother and father?" He looks at her with hopes swirling in his eyes after a few minutes.

I rolled my eyes.

"How could she remember? She's just two for kidnapper's sake when she got kidnapped!" I grumbled.

She looks at him as if she is thinking hard.

"It's okay, Bell, you can tell us when you remember," I smile at her when she shakes her head.

It's a jackpot. I will never meet my younger sister if not by the stranger. He dragged me into the mess, and now I'm curious how my sister ends up in his kingdom.

My chest suddenly throbbed in awfully agonizing pain. I bit my lip to stop me from screaming out.

Shit! My power is draining!

What's happening?

"Come on, Bell. Let me take you to your room," I take her small hands in mine once again.

Good thing she follows me, though.

I reach one of the rooms beside me and open it. I gesture for the castle maids who was passing by the hallways to take care of my sister before barging into my room and locking it.