Forever

EMILY KING POV

I woke up in shock, startled by the voice of a little girl screaming.

An excruciating pain surge through my whole body.

Sitting up, I look down and saw the bandage tightly wrapped around my chest.

My eyes flashed with hatred when I thought about the scar that will probably stay on my chest forever.

I look around the room, trying to figure out the place.

I was in a huge room with beautifully decorated walls, a queen-size bed and high-quality furniture inside the room.

I was expecting myself to land on a cold, dirty, small warehouse.

Shaking my head, I push myself off of the bed.

I need to escape.

Grabbing my leather jacket on the chair beside the bed, I put it on as I walked towards the door, ignoring the pain in my chest and the pounding on my head.

Putting my right-hand palm on my chest, I use my power to speed up the healing.

After a few seconds, I gasped and rested my head on the door as sweat trickled down my jaw. I kick the door with one swift movement, smirking when I notice that no one was guarding outside the room.

What an idiot!

He leaves me unguarded, thinking I couldn't run when the door is locked.

Following the sounds of peoples shouting and screaming, I find myself walking towards the stairs, which would lead me downstairs.

When I reach the stairs, the scene downstairs wasn't entirely pleasant. I frowned seeing several bodies on the ground, unmoving.

The whole place smells with blood.

So, that's why no one was guarding the room when I woke up.

What a lousy person, he didn't even have any guard inside his mansion?

Shaking my head, I notice a mix of aura inside the place.

It must have come from the black-clothed man and the people.

My eyes went dark. I was not too fond when a villain killed innocent people without reason.

Sometimes, they would do it to force others to work under them, or it's because the bigger one always wanted to be feared.

Well, this better worth it.

The sound of my footsteps going down the stairs echoed on the room. Dozen of peoples stared at me—some in disbelief and some in shock.

I smirked, "Well, well, well. Look who's here." I looked at one of the black-clothed men.

His eyes widen in shock and horror.

I hated him since he ruined one of my birthday party. I was on my way of wishing in front of the birthday cake. But, once I open my eyes, the candle has been blown off.

The drunk guy also had taken a bite of my cake. I narrowed my eyes at him. But, he only grins from ear to ear.

Furious, I charged at him and bit his right arm leaving a deep mark of my teeth on it.

I'm wondering how he could escape from the punishment given to him.

Too bad, I wouldn't let him escape twice.

"Nice to see you again, Ashton. It's been a while since I met you, hasn't it?"

"W-what are you doing...h-here?" he stuttered.