"Soft Sheets" Kim Taehyung (BTS)

(y/n)'s POV:
I smiled and giggled as I rested my head against my pillow, felt the soft and comfortable sheets against my smooth skin, and felt the nice, chill air against my face. My hands held my phone a little bit away from my face as I laid happily in my bed.

"I miss you!" Taehyung blew kisses through the phone.
"I miss you too!" I smiled back, happy to see his face on the screen. Adorably, he was in some hotel bed with the big white comforter over his head as he laid on his stomach across the bed.
"Can you move your hair back a bit? It's in your face..." Taehyung explained as he shifted to get more cozy. I pouted in response, not really wanting to move for the few flyaways I had. "Please," Taehyung pleaded, "I want to see your face!"
"You can see it already." I giggled, bringing the phone closer to my face to give him a better view of the flyaways. "Where do you even want me to move my hair? It's just everywhere because I'm laying down." Taehyung pouted as I continued, "Plus I'm so comfortable right now,,," I relaxed more into the soft sheets, "I don't want to move too much."
"Fine, fine you win." Taehyung smiled as he reached for something behind the camera, "I'll just have to do this..." He held his pillow in front of his face, completely blocking my view of him.
"Hey! That's unfair!" I whined, "I want to see your face..."
"Then look up a picture of me online." He joked from behind the pillow, "That should be enough."
"What?" I laughed, "That's definitely not enough. There's not a single photo out there that does you justice." I smiled as he put the pillow back, allowing me to see him again.
"Life's not fair." He joked, picking up the phone and holding it away from his face as he repositioned himself to lay on his back. I couldn't help but smile even more as he cutely fell back with enough velocity for me to hear his head his the pillow and see the little floof of fabric and hair that occurred upon his impact.
"I know." I sighed, rotating to my other side, "If it was fair, you'd be here."
"I wish I was with you," He pouted once more as he held the phone even further away from him. 
"Me too." I snuggled further into my bed, "But you'll be back soon..." 
"Another week is far too long for me." I nodded in agreement.
"It's better than the night after you first leave though."
"Next time, maybe I'll just bring you with me." Taehyung beamed as he snuggled deeper into his bed.
"If I could, you know I would." I yearned to be next to him as a curled up tighter on my bed and let the sheets completely surround and comfort me. "There's no way your company would let me though."
"Then I'll take a sick day or two." He flashed his goofy smile, making me laugh a bit.
"You should save those for when you're actually sick. I want to spend time with you too, but I'd be so sad if you really got sick and had to keep working because you took other days off."
"No, I think I'm going to do it." He giggled before continuing, "I'll just spend the whole day laying in bed with you; people will think I'm really sick. But it's all just my master plan to have you in my arms and cuddle you again."