"You're not really mad at me are you?" Jimin teased, trying to squirm out of Yoongi's grasp. It was useless of course, Yoongi was quite strong. He'd managed to squeeze himself between Jimin's legs, using his knees as a form of leverage against Jimin which he used to help hold him down. Yoongi shook his head with a breathy laugh.

"No baby, I'm not actually mad at you," he panted, kissing the top of his nose. "Just startled me that's all,"

"I wasn't expecting you to keep up with me," Jimin breathed, earning a disapproving look from the older.

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"You sleep so much you lazy pile of bones. And you hate exercise! I figured you'd give up halfway through chasing me!"

"You cheeky little bastard," Yoongi commented, leaning down to nip at Jimin's neck.

"Ah," 

"You're so lucky you're cute," Yoongi grumbled, releasing Jimin's hands. The younger moved them to the sides of Yoongi's face and pulled him down for a kiss.

"Mmm, I know," Jimin mumbled against his lips. "How much work do you have left?"

Yoongi sighed as he rolled off of Jimin and helped the younger get to his feet. He hissed quietly as Jimin placed his hands on his upper back while hugging him, but eventually relaxed against him.

"Not too much. Just some last minute emails to get out," Yoongi replied.

"Have you eaten?"

"I ate when I woke up,"

"Lunch?"

Yoongi's stomach growled in response. Jimin chuckled, and kissed Yoongi's chest lovingly, hands slipping to his waist. "How about you go eat, and I finish up those emails for you,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I got it. Go eat something, please,"

"Okay. Everything you need is on the desk by my computer,"

"Sounds good. Oh and Momo is here," Jimin added as the two of them made their way into the hallway.

"Yeah?"

"Of course. I couldn't leave her at home. I just hope she doesn't bully Holly. She's such a drama queen,"

"Oh now why does that sound familiar?" Yoongi teased. Jimin threw a glance back over his shoulder, eyes narrowing.

"Careful Min, my hands are still cold," he threatened. Yoongi rolled his eyes, stepped forward and placed Jimin's hands on his lower stomach. His hands weren't as icy before and Jimin pouted in defiance that his tactic would be useless.

"Nice try," Yoongi whispered in his ear. Jimin frowned, but smiled as immediately as Yoongi kissed him again.

"Okay okay you win," Jimin said, pulling out of the kiss. "Please go eat something,"

"Alright I'm going," Yoongi said, backing away from him and heading for the stairs leading down to the main level while Jimin aimed for the ones leading upwards. Yoongi had made it to the landing when he stopped. "Jimin?"

"Yeah?" The younger stopped climbing the stairs.

"I-"

"Hmm?"

Yoongi glanced up at him with an affectionate look.

"I'm glad you're here. I missed you,"

Jimin laughed.

"You saw me five days ago,"

"I know but...I miss you when I'm not by your side,"

"Cheesy cheesy boy," Jimin said shaking his head. But Jimin was smiling back at Yoongi with the same look in his eyes, and a softened expression with adoration. "I miss you when you're gone too Yoongi,"

Yoongi chuckled softly to himself as he turned back towards the stairs. Jimin blew him a kiss before continuing upstairs to finish Yoongi's emails. The moment his back was turned away Yoongi's smile faltered and his face palmed. "Stupid idiot," he cursed himself. "How hard is it to say three little words,"

christmas time with yoonmin...wonder what'll happen...