thirty seven

san

i woke up and wooyoung was gone and i suddenly felt cold. maybe he already left for school.

i got up and dug through my closet when i noticed that most of the clothes i wear to school werent clean.

i hit myself in the head and laid on the floor in a mini temper tantrum before taking a shower.

when i finished i looked back into my closet incase the clothes were magically clean.

which they weren't.

i was going to need to do laundry but i had tutoring too..

i sighed and pulled out a light pink crop top and black high waisted shorts.

i felt weird as i left the house so exposed.

i sat in my seat as mingi slowly walked to his desk next to me being a couple minutes late.

"whats woth the dress up." he flipped a small piece at the bottom of my shirt up as wooyoung came in and sat next to yeosang without paying any attention to me and i whined softly and gently hit mingi.

i put my arm up and rested my head on my hand as a wall to block mingi from looking at me.

seonghwa on the other side of me was half asleep just staring at his desk.

"a free basketball game is tonight and there will be a drawing to meet the team captain of the team!" the principal spoke on the intercom for the morning announcements and i poked seonghwas leg to wake him up and he winked at me.

he pulled out a small water bottle which seemed to be filled with coffee and he drank it.

i put my arms in my lap and i looked forward. jongho was the new kid that sat next to yeosang and they seemed to be good friends. he was kinda cute !!

wooyoung asked to go to the bathroom and he wasnt allowed which seemed to annoy him but i didnt pay to much attention.

"as you know. we have an important test coming up. i hope you all do well im only worried about a handful of you but i wish you the best."

i felt a hand rest on my thigh from the left side as seonghwa spoke "sannie can be my tutor right?"

"to late hes already mine." mingi smacked seonghwas hand away from my thigh and laughed softly.

"boys stop arguing. he can tutor the both of you." the teacher spoke and seonghwa smiled.

"just like jongho can join yeosang and wooyoung."

jongho and yeosang high fived and seonghwa twitched slightly at their contact.

"ah princess!?" wooyoung turned around with a loud voice as he spoke to me which scared me. "we can handle seonghwa while you and mingi go get us food again." he smiled and glared at seonghwa.

i dont know what happened between them..

"princess my ass." seonghwa mumbled as class finally started.

i reached in my bag for chapstick but the only thing i could find was lip gloss so i put it on anyway.

time flew by fast and soon school was already over and we were back at me and yeosangs dorm.

i already started to wash my clothes and i took a quick shower before putting on black skinny jeans and a black thrasher crop top which seemed.. too short.

but i pushed it aside and we started the tutoring session.

seonghwa and i kept making random eye contact and he would always wink at me.

and if i didnt look away fast enough wooyoung always coughed.

maybe he was sick.

"ah maybe its time for a break." yeosamg stood up and his back popped as he stretched and everyone nodded.

"mingi and i can go get food!!" i stood up and mingi followed after.

for some reason him in all black made him seem so much taller then he actually was.

"dont die on the way there im really hungry." seonghwa spoke in an annoyed tone and we left.

"what should we get?"

"hm maybe chick-fil-a ? or chipotle?" he spoke and i thought as we got into his car.

[small dedication to @mlanhae ]

"maybe mcdonalds." he finished and i nodded slowly as he started the car.

his chains jingled as the car started to move.

his outfit was so pretty.

we stopped at the parking lot and he opened the door pausing to look at me as i didnt get out of the car.

he caught me staring.

he closed the door again and he looked at me.

"take a picture itll last longer." when i blinked he was a couple inches in front of me.

the strong mint from his breath made my eyes water slightly.

i couldnt stand staying like this for any longer.

i leaned in and connected our lips and i felt him smile.

his hands wandered up my torso and rested onto my chest as he broke the kiss and started to suck on my neck slowly.

it felt really nice.

my whole body got warm when he pulled away and looked back up at me. "lets go order now hm?"