thirty six

wooyoung

hearing that entire event made my stomach hurt. seonghwa was so quick to jump onto san when he was too emotional to say no.

san loves me..

yes im fully aware i slept with another girl on purpose but its cute how san only wants me.

i rubbed his back slowly. i knew that shit was going to hurt when he woke up.

dumbass.

i placed gentle kisses all over his face while he slept. i put my hand over his ear as that bitch and yeosang got louder.

i wonder how often they did that with san home..

my mind blanked as san nuzzled his face into my neck and i felt myself blush.

hes a baby..

my mind started wandering.

my eyes trailed down his body outline in front of me as my hand followed.

my mind went to the girl and how beautiful she sounded and the way she moved on me.

i mentally hit myself.

san is right in front of me and im thinking of a girl.

i think her name was harold? hermione? hwasa? hanbin? something like that..

i dont know to be honest..

but she was kinda fine.

i played with sans hair and he harshly pushed my hand away and turned his back to me which caught me off guard.

he still kept his back touching me.

like he needed me to touch him to stay asleep.

i couldnt stay mad...

he was cute..

sorry for the short chapter i have writers block asf and i felt bad that i havent updated.

BUT

if you have any questions for the characters, me, or for the story line ill be willing to answer them!!

sorry for the sucky chapter and long wait please have patience and ill give a better chapter soon.