thirty four.

san

back at school and i felt TERRIBLE.

ive been crying alot over what wooyoung did and he keeps trying to talk to me but i cant seem to be able to talk back.

yeosang keeps pulling me away from him and smacks me when i cry.

him and seonghwa act like my mom and dad.

even though i still get the amazing feeling of seonghwa touching me when i look at him.

and he seems to notice because he always smirks.

i thought he was drunk.

"san pay attention what has gotten into you!" i was being yelled at by the teacher for sleeping in class.

"sorry si-"

"mind your own fucking business you overgrown piece of shit!" yeosang spoke from next to me and he immediately got sent out.

why was he so mad.

mingi could be heard from the back of the room laughing and seonghwa came and sat next to me.

the day went by painfully slow.

good thing i didnt have work today.

i could go home and relax.

i entered my dorm and it felt weird. i into my bedroom and sighed as i started to take my clothes off.

"youre still so pretty." a voice was heard from my bed causing me to jump slightly.

he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist i saw in my mirror that it was wooyoung.

i sighed and let him touch me.

it felt comforting.

even though i was naked.

he turned me around and squat down in front of me and placed gentle kisses all over my face.

i truly missed him.

"you should leave before yeosang comes back."

"i want to stay with you forever."

"but yeosang-"

"but nothing angel i love you."

"then whyd you kiss her?"

"i thought it was you.."

"im not a girl wooyoung."

"please san?"