Chapter Eighteen

san

students filled the classroom as i looked at yeosang in disbelief. he was really partnered up woth wooyoung and he would have to come over often.

i dont think it matters that i got song mingi anymore.

once class began and the teacher already got fininshed taking roll the teacher told us to all stand at the front of the room and wait to get our new seats.

"good morning class." he said happily. "youre getting new seats today which will help with your learning and grades which means some of you will have a tutor sitting with you. now that means you and your partner will need to meet up after classes at one of your houses or a nice place to study." he clapped his hands together.

"when i call your name please sit at the desk i point to. dont complain about partners or ill make you sit with them for the rest of the year."

he began assigning new seats and yeosang sat with wooyoung at the first desk of the first row. as the whole row got filled mingi got a but cocky thinking he didnt need a tutor until we got sat at the first seat of the second row.

"dont let wooyoung sit next to mingi or they will be troublesome." the teacher spoke. yeosang sat in tge isle while wooyoung sat closest to the door. then i sat next to yeosang and mingi sat on my other side.

mingi already seemed mad as he slammed his body in the chair next to me. he put his head down and faced the opposite side that i was sitting on. i tapped him gently "can you please get your book out" i said softly not wanting to make him more mad at me. it didnt seem to work because all he did was flick me off and not lift his head.

on the desks next to me i didnt hear any type of conversations. i looked over at yeosang and he was practically acting the same as mingi.

he made eye contact with me and mouthed that he didnt want to sit here anymore.

i shrugged and leaned back to show him that mingi was acting the same and he laughed.

i turned back to mingi and tapped him again. "we need to begin, please mingi?"

he got up and got his book out. i started to get mad that he was acting like such a kid and only did what i told him to because i said please.

the class ended as soon as it started and before i knew it, it was time to go home. i had work today with yeosang so we didnt have to tutor luckily.

we did know that they were probably going to be at the bar later today.

so, we got our uniforms on and i wrapped my neck up so nobody would think i was insane and we headed to work.

there was of course a reservation made by irene and yeri and that ment everyone else would be sure to come.

this week was getting worse and worse.

A/N - do yall have any questions about the characters in this book if you do please be sure to mention the question and the person who its directed to. thank you for supporting my book i love you all.