twenty five

san

after some time i was on my knees and he was standing in front of me. i kept my eyes down and wondered why he wanted me like this.

a small bang was heard from yeosangs door into the bathroom followed by a loud moan.

what game were mingi and yeosang playing? i thought they left.

mingi

the couch was not a fun place. the walls were so thin.

"touch me woo-"

"you have such a beautiful ass yeosang"

really made me want to throw myself out of the nearest window.

i laughed to myself and rolled my eyes.

"why did i want to stay the night?" i asked myself. "oh yeah because i didnt know i would be here at this point."

it didnt help that seonghwa and yeosang were so fucking loud.

the fuck were they always horny for? seonghwa came over like TWENTY minutes ago and he's already fucked up again.

what goes onnnn.

a bang from the bathroom broke my concentrations on why seonghwa was so horny.

i knew wooyoung had asked san to shower together. it was a classic wooyoung move.

"dont wanna waste water."

it never worked with me or the other roomates especially yunho.

yunho was cute.

i smiled to myself and closed my eyes.

yunho was really cute.

another bang from the bathroom and my smile wiped as my eyes opened.

what. the. fuck.

i wanted to interupt the both of them. well the 4 of them.

the couch wasnt comfortable if youre tall.

after twenty long minutes no sounds were heard. except seonghwa constantly saying how beautiful yeosang was. i knocked on yeosang door and shortly it was opened.

"are yall clean?" i asked and seonghwa nodded.

"sorry mingi." yeosang said from the corner of his room wiping the wall.

seonghwa left and i was told to lay on the floor.

but if yeosang was wiping the wall i didnt not want to lay on the floor.

i told him cum drips and i grabbed my stuff to sleep on the living room couch. the water was turned off in the bathroom and i heard both doors unlock.

i rushed into yeosangs room and into the bathroom.

i was alone in a steamy bathroom.

i took my shower and changed into extra clothes i brought.

"good luck at school tomorrow choi san" i laughed as i walked out of the bathroom and slept on the couch.