thirty one.

san

as i woke up i smelt something familiar laying next to me which could easily be identified as wooyoung. i tightened my 'cuddle' which was more of death hold.

there wasnt one part of my body that wasnt touching him. i was oddly on top of him and he had his hands rested on my back.

i sat up on him and admired him for a couple of seconds before i felt this harsh pain in my lower back. i gasped softly and leaned back onto him again to get the pain to leave.

"nonononono." i spoke loudly. am i dying? is this the end? why does my butt hurt like that?

"its ok angel." wooyoung spoke and i felt my entire body melt onto his. he smelled so relaxing and his voice was so calming. i felt his hand rub my back gently. i placed my head on his shoulder and faced his neck giving him a gentle kiss before i fell back asleep.

when i woke up the second time we were in the same position and i heard someone stomping from the other room into the bathroom.

closer. closer. closer.

"jung wooyoung!" the bathroom door slammed open and wooyoung quickly sat up and held me like a baby.

"what is WRONG with you!" yeosang yelled until he opened his eyes and saw our position.

"sannie baby did he hurt you last night?" yeosang came and rubbed my head and i shook mine. i heard wooyoung smile against my face as he kissed my ear.

"do you two want breakfast." seonghwa popped in and wooyoung nodded.

"youre lucky you didnt hurt him! he was a virgin!!" theres that word again. wooyoung rubbed my back and yeosang patted my head.

wooyoung carried me to the kitchen where breakfast was being served. "are you okay to sit on your own?"

what kind of question is that?

"yes." he placed me in a chair and suddenly i felt the pain again. i jumped at the sudden pain and wooyoung patted my head as he sat next to me.

[time skip]

wooyoung

its been a week since then and yeosang is still mad at me even though he is still my tutor.

and i totally enjoy learning.

they were currently at work and mingi yunho and yeri and i were sitting in irenes basement as she showered and played pool.

when she finished she was all "ugh i wanna relax lets get wasted!!" but nobody really knew what to say until yunho spoke up.

"we can go to sans bar so wooyoung can see his lil boyfriend." and of course mingi nodded.

"it can be just us."

"he should be getting off work soon so lets hurry." i finished and everyone started rushing to move like it was the end of the world.

we arrived at the bar and went inside and i flashed a small smile to san while yeosang glared at me.

he smiled back.

yunho went to the bar as everyone else sat down to order. he spoke really loud.

"im the driver this time so ill get a lemonade and just give everyone else the regular thank you babes."

they nodded and when the drinks were delivered it was time for san and yeosang to get off from work.