Chapter One

wooyoung

"lets go to the bar to loosen up a bit." irene said while grabbing her bag.

"its 2am and plus i dont think wooyoung should get drunk. i dont want to deal with him." yunho said.

yunho is my best friend and the only one who has seen be drunk. he says he doesnt want anyone else to see me like that. he says i get too emotional or beyond horny.

"maybe he is right" i leaned my head back on the chair and irene sighed. "it will only be a couple of drinks and wooyoung shouldnt get drunk anyways. we need a break"

i look at yunho and he smiled. "you should be right. i can see if mingi is still up and you can call some friends too if you two want"

irene smiled and clapped lightly pulling out her phone to call wendy and seulgi. yunho ended up calling mingi and seonghwa. i on the other end, didnt call anyone.

"mingi and seonghwa said a new bar opened up and its apparently not that popular so not many people are going to be there."

"seulgi said her and wendy are going to meet us when i send the location"

"sounds good i guess" irene grabbed her keys and we all headed out to her car.

"did you not call anybody wooyoung?" yunho sat next to irene in the front seat and i sat in the back.

"nobody answered." i wasnt planning on drinking much anymore since more people were going to be coming and i didnt know most of them.

"this should be it i think" yunho pointed to a very dark building with a few lights coming out the window.

"it looks like a club."

"mingi didnt say it was a club."

the parking lot was pretty empty but it had two cars. we waited until mingi pulled in and we waited outside until the others came before we got inside.

it really was a club and it was pretty empty beside the workers and two old people that were probably drunk.

"ill go order the drinks then we'll start the part" mingi clapped his hands and walked to the bar. he came back with a thumbs up and said that it wouldnt be long.

"you didnt order anything too strong did you" yunho of course looked at me in a concerned way.

time skip

the waiter brought our drinks and i have to say. he was kind of hot. he set our drinks down and bowed.

"enjoy your drinks." me and him had made eye contact before he broke it.

san

another loud group of people. thats the third one tonight. im really tired though.

one of the boys stuck out to me. he had dark hair and he didnt look too excited to be here. one of the boys walked up to the bar and ordered the strongest drink we have.

maybe the boy was their driver.

i nodded and went to make the drinks. when i finished i handed them to the group and went back to the bar to wash some cups that were still not clean.

after serving the group refills a couple more times they seemed to get louder and more wild. the dark haired boy just had his head back. i didnt pay to much attention to it though.

wooyoung

i was drunk. mingi must of ordered the strongest stuff without knowing. i felt bad for yunho.

the music changed to a different song and the everyone started to get up and dance. i guess they were drunk too. i leaned my head back on the booth chair and put my hands over my face.

i wasnt emotional this time and i didnt care.  i drank down another drink and decided to finish everyone else's.

"would you like a refill, sir?" the blond haired waiter was back looking oddly better than before. hotter should i say.

i bit my lip and nodded. if i drank more i wouldnt be able to remember any mistake i was probably going to make tonight.