Canvas

"Okay, I showed you what everything means, now give it what you got." Demi spoke as she put up her hands.

"Demz, I dont want to hurt you..." I spoke as I looked at her.

" I spoke as I looked at her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You won't, Y/N. Now come on." Demi said and I sighed.

"Okay..."

"Jab right cross!" Demi shouted and I quickly did as told, letting my anger and frustration spill out little by little

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Jab right cross!" Demi shouted and I quickly did as told, letting my anger and frustration spill out little by little.

"Jab Jab cross!" I did as told and stopped holding back.

"Jab cross left hook!" With that one Demi winced.

"Oww, okay maybe I do need the pads. That fucking hurt, Y/N.... what has gotten into you?" I looked down.

"Sorry, Demz.... I didn't mean to hurt you... I just- I have a lot on my mind, okay?" She nodded and sighed.

Alpha watched patiently from his bed on the floor that I brought him.

He squeaked his water toy, letting me know he needed his water refilled.

"Give me a sec, Demz." I said as I bent down and poured Alpha more water.

I felt Demi press up against me. "Fuck, I can't take it anymore." She spoke as she span me around, pushing me up against the wall.

She leaned in and I quickly pushed her off

"Demi! What the fuck!" I shouted as I unwrapped the tape around my fists.

"What? Y/N, I just can't help myself around you!" She shouted back.

"We're friends, Demi! Friends don't fuck!" I shouted back at her.

"Yeah, friends don't also keep things from each other." She shouted.

"Oh yeah, well here's something you should know, I'm fucking engaged, Demi!" I shouted at her as I showed her the ring on my finger.

I started packing my things.
"Y/N, wait...I'm sorry." I didn't stop.