chapter 1 |so confused

"I can't love you" | chapter 1: so confused

"OMG this is so beautiful'' my first opinion was like this when i first saw my new home people was like 'are you serious' yeah this is the home that i get it with my tired and hard work, How could I not be happy? Even if it was just a bedroom,kitchen and bathroom but i'm sure that me and Lea will enjoy it. I wish I knew what will happen I wish that I even didn't walk on this house. Ohh...sorry guys I didn't introduce myself I'm maria,I'm 19 years old i'm orphan since I was 11 and Elea is my best friend since I was a child.

My uncle and his wife take care of me and when I grow up I Went ti the university of mathematics with Elea also and now we buy our first home because we prefer to be more free not as the University apartment it was a real disaster😂 there's no something special about my life, l'm single,I won't get in any relationship 'cause l was so afraid of lost them as my parents😢 I was just the shy and quiet girl all the time.
Our first day in the new house went just cleaning and decorate it. And then we heard someone on the door

Me:'I will open'
Clay:'hi'
Me:'hello, how can I help you'
Clay :'I heard that you are my new neighbors and my mother cooked these cookies to welcome you'
Me:'thank you this is so sweet , I'm so happy that I have a nice neighbors as you'
Clay :' you're welcome so happy to meet you bye'
Me:'bye'

And here my heartbeats was at its highest limits he was so handsome and his looks at me wasn't normal. at the same second I awake myself that I wouldn't be in relationship with anyone because I don't wanna lost anyone else and get the cookies above the table and go to finish what I was do, Elea looks at me saying: Maria are you OK?? And I answer: yeah I am why?
I feel that there is something wrong with you, she says
No I am fine don't worry.

Tomorrow morning I wake up with Elea as any day and go to university everything went OK till we went to the restaurant for having lunch and then I saw him! Is that is Clay ?? OMG!?

To be continued...