"Oh yea!! We gonna make a BOOM baby!" Damian ran up the side of the wall and did a backflip.

The rogue that charged him crashed into the wall whimpering. He pulls out his phone and punches in his code arming the house.

" Ace, Sirius clear a path to the stairs!" The first floor is all blocked off so, up it is.

A rogue jaw clams down on my arm, while I ripped open the throat of another. I growl furiously, prying his jaw off me. Three other charges me simultaneously. I hurl the rogue that bite me into them, knocking them all down. My arm already heals but I lost a lot of blood the bastard almost ripped my arm off.

Theron screams out as a rogue surprised him from behind, clamping down on his shoulder with blood everywhere.

"Theron!" Damian punched a hole through the ribcage of the rogue killing it.

Another rogue surprised Damian from the side, knocking him to the floor. The rogue stands over him snarling and snapping his jaw. He punched him in the snout, but the mutt manages to sink its canines into his shoulder. I got there right in the nick of time and fling the mangy dog into the wall with so much force snapping its spine.

"Come on!" I pulled him up.

"I'm going to enjoy blowing these fucking rodents to pieces!" He snarls.

We made it up the stairs but not without a fight. "We need to trap them in the house. Head to the attic!"

We reach the attic in seconds with them hot on our trail, barricading the door with anything we could find. Sirius opens the window and we got out on the ledge, four floors up. Any second now those fucking dogs are going to bursts through the door.

"How much time?"

"Twenty seconds," Damian replies to me.

The mansion was located near the forest a little out of town and away from the Clan houses and palace. My own private estate.

"I go right. Ace left. Theron and Sirius find the girls. Damian-"

Just then the sound of a roaring engine and rounds after rounds firing caught our attention. Sirius and Theron had a proud and aroused glow in their eyes. And little annoyed that the girls didn't listen, whilst sporting a knowing look. They are going to thoroughly enjoy punishing them... Beloveds.

The girls were in a black armour SUV with an automatic machine gun mounted on the roof. They circled the house shooting up the place. We leap off the ledge, landing on the ground as they drove past us with the doors open.

"What took you so long!" Aurora ran over a few rogues. "Ugh! gross!" She grimaces.

Theron jumps in the front beside his beloved and kissed her forehead," You're in so much trouble." He growls. She giggles and floored it. My mansion exploded as we speeded out of the estate.

"Baby!" Skylar attack Sirius as Damian took over the machine gun. Finishing the remainder of the rogues trailing us. Ace cursing furiously.

"You're a bad girl," he gritted and held her protectively in his arms. She just snuggles into him.

I took over driving with Ace beside me. As Theron and Sirius feed on their beloveds.

"Why do I've to sit in the back?" Whine Damian.

Sirius withdraw his fangs from the crook of his beloved neck." This coming from the guy that doesn't know how to shut his bedroom door. During his many orgy sessions?"

"That's different." He argues defensively.

"How?" Theron licks the drop of blood from his lips.

"You all had the option to leave or join," he teased furrowing his brows.