7

Your pov:

The days after everything happened, I was with Stan who was telling me more about his asshole dad, who was home by the way. We were in Stan's room, smoking. Syd couldn't come because she was talking with her mom, their relationship was getting better.

"Yeah he's pretty much a dick. If I had powers like you, I'd make him never mess with me again. Everytime he'd do something, I'd reverse time and stop him. Make him know not to fuck with me."

I chuckled, feeling nothing, high as shit and sat up.

"I can help you. Lets scare the shit out of him!"

We high fived and then he hugged me.

"Okay, thanks."

Stan had made his way to his front yard where his dad was working on the car. I hid behind the trashcan and poked my head out to see. His dad was so focused on the car he didn't even notice me.

"Dad?"

"What do you want dumbass?"

Usually though he'd call stan something very rude, he's super homophobic.

"Why're you so mean to me? Just because you're not happy with your life." He seemed scared but became a bit brave right now as he knew I'd have his back.

His dad stood up straight, wiping oil of his hands onto his shirt that was already dirty.

This man stinks. Holy shit.

"What'd you say to me? Bitch." He went to punch him but I reversed time and he looked shocked.

"What the fuck?!" He kept trying to hurt Stan but I wouldn't let it happen.

"You're gonna start being nicer to me."

Yeah go stan!

"Bullshit!" His dad growled and threw something towards him and I reversed time and Stan threw a big right punch to his dad's face as he ran at him.

"Leave me the fuck alone! I'm not gonna turn out to be a piece of shit like you!" He stood over his dad and gripped his shirt.

"Don't fuck with me motherfucker!" He let him go as his dad looked terrified and walked off. I waited until it was clear to hang with Stan again, so his dad didn't see me.

Even if his dad told anyone, they'd think it's just him being drunk. His dad's known to be an alcoholic. He's made up things before about pretty much anyone. So good for us, no one would believe him and Stan's dad would be less of an ass to him.

I met up with Stan a few minutes later, (after his dad passed out drunk) (so he wouldn't see me) at the park nearby.

"Y/n, that was awesome! Thank you." He hugged me again making me smile.

"I bet I looked so badass!"

"I can't lie Stan, you did." I chuckled at his fighting moves and grinned as Syd called.

"Where are you? You okay?"

Aww she worries, understandably. It's cute.

"At the park with Stan. By his house."

"Okay, love you bye!" She said quickly and hung up.

Aww, I didn't get to tell her I love you too..

But she knows though. I just like saying it..

I saw a fuckin gray blur run towards us and I knew it must've been Syd. She quickly hugged me, making me fall onto the grass, with her on top.