2

Your pov:

I hadnt written in my dumb diary for a couple days because I was too angry and worried about what I saw and I keep seeing a dark figure in my visions too I don't know what the fuck that was about. I breathed out and got a text from my lovely girlfriend.

Syd: hey

You: I'm sitting right next to you why are you texting me? Not that I'm complaining.

Syd: I wanna ask more about your power okay? Tell me what you saw. If it's anything bad I can protect us, protect you from it y/n/n (your nickname)

You: thats sweet but even if you tried you can't change the future events, honey.

Syd: maybe I can't but are you sure you can't i mean you can see what happens in the recent future so you might be able to change it or do something in the slightest about it.

You: i've done it once i think i dont really remember but its too dangerous okay.. and it has something to do with losing control of my emotions..

Syd: just please tell me what happens

You: okay well

You suddenly heard your principal's voice as he spoke on the gym floor about disrespect and what the fuck ever.

You felt numb and couldnt hear. It was happening you were getting another vision it was small but sometimes you got ones that werent big and horrible. Sometimes..

You saw the principal taking syd and your phone's away and you got into more trouble, this would cause syd to lose control of her emotions because people were making fun of you and she'd run into the library..

and that dark figure it was watching syd in the library.

Pain shook through your brain really.

You grabbed syd's phone and hid it in your pocket with your's. Either way no matter what I try the vision will become reality.

So I have to be with syd. I have to keep trying to change the future because if I need to, to save Syd. I need to be more in control.

FUCK WHY CANT I CHANGE ANYTHING?! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!

Syd gently took your hand in her's silently rubbing your knuckles with her thumb to calm you. You get pains if you get too well any other emotion besides calm or happy. Sometimes you'd get really bad nose bleeds and almost pass out.

The principal walks up the bleachers to you two as you pull out your phone and hand syd her's, because it kept vibrating. Fuck. Even if you got a vision you cant change it so it doesnt matter. You're no where close to being able to change the future like you used to be. You dont know how to get to that level again but you have to keep trying..

He looks at you two and says something about not taking him serious and we get our phones taken away and as he leaves brad and jenny start making fun of you two.

You pretty much began to ignore them like usual and something changed on syds adorable face. They mustve said something about you..

"I bet y/n's a horrible girlfriend. No one will ever love her, not even reject sydney novak."

She stormed out trying to stay calm and you took jennys drink she snuck in and poured it onto both of them.

"Shut the fuck up you ugly ass rat." You growled and ran after syd.

Then it happened. The vision.

She was looking at something like she was in a trance, but she wasnt the one who knocked down the book shelves and everything else.. the mysterious dark figure.

"Syd!" You quickly ran to her and hugged her.

"That was your vision?"

"Yeah im sorry i cant change it. Im working on it-"

"Its fine. I just hope you never have a vision where you die or something saving me.."

I couldnt speak. But i was thinking me too syd..

I mean what if it happens? Would i be in control of my power by then?

I hope..

What if i never am i mean i dont think i was but i mightve lost control of my emotions and all i felt was pain thats all i remember.

I dont want anyone to die.

I need to be in control of changing future events. I need to protect her.