Your pov:

I woke up from my sleep that night, a cold sweat on my skin and I tried calming my racing heart. Fuck.

The vision. Time kept reversing and I lost Syd trying to save her.. NO I won't let it happen.

I started to cry and I ran out of my house to the school. I sat under the bleachers to be alone as it began raining. I began to shake. Am I losing control just as soon as I thought I had it?

I looked at the time on my phone. 4 am. I let out a growl and put in my earbuds and zoned out to my favorite band. Time passed and I left. I'm not going to fucking school today. I walked to a place no one went anymore it was hidden in the woods. I walked up the steps and sat down.

"Let me help you y/n. You can save her." A voice echoed around me as I saw that dark, mysterious figure. I felt afraid and started to run away.

"Wait!" It appeared in front of me.

"Go the hell away!" I felt it grab my arm and it began to burn my forearm. I tried to scream to cry out in agony but no sound came out of my throat. Nothing. I thought of Syd again. The vision. Something snapped in me.

Time reversed again but this time I fucking threw a big ass rock at him and I blacked out.

Horrible pain. That was all I felt again..

Syd's pov:

Where the fuck is y/n?! Is she in danger? During lunch I ran out of the school and somewhere I thought she might be. The woods. Where Stan saw me using my power. She loved this creepy place. Maybe because we could be alone here.. I don't know. I began to lose control as I saw her there laying in the grass as the wind began to blow.

There she was bleeding and there was a burn scar mark on her forearm on her right arm.

FUCK I COULDVE PROTECTED HER!

I saw the mysterious dark figure begin to awaken and I let out all the bad feelings I began to have in that moment.

"YOU DID THIS TO HER! YOU!" I walked towards him and everything began to crack around me but I levitated her to make she she wouldn't be in anymore danger. I held onto his shirt and screamed more.

"FUCK! I COULDVE PROTECTED HER! I LOVE HER AND YOU HURT HER!"

I used my powers to throw him against a tree his back hit it and he lost his breath.

I couldnt stop the tears from falling more as I was shaking. I slowly moved y/n into my arms and sobbed violently.

"Please, be okay. Please." Her heartbeat was faint.

Fuck.

I didn't know what to do.

I held her gently and cried as I pleaded whoever would hear to help her.

Please.

Please.

I heard Stan run to us.

"We can save her, syd. We have to hurry though."

I handed her to him slowly.

"Take her to the hospital. I'll meet you."

My eyes stared down the man who hurt her. I need to see who it is.

I stormed over to him as time seemed to slow. I put my phone near him turning on the flash light app.

His face was clear to see now. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"D-dad?!" I quickly backed up and let out a scream as he woke up.

"Syd.." he reached out for me.

"No! It can't be you."

"I-it is."

"Why'd you hurt her?!" I growled, my power becoming more out of control. I brought him up off the ground violently.

He let out a cough.

"To save her." He began pointing to something.

It was someone.

As I saw his face I gasped. It was her guardian. He looked possessed.

"She's becoming stronger than me. I won't allow it." It wasnt her guardian's voice.

"Who are you?!" The trees began to pull themselves out of the ground as I lost control and shoved the trees at him

"Someone from the future." He smirked and he easily dodged them.

"When I finally arrive. She won't be able to reverse what I'll do. You can't stop me. No one can.."

Her guardian disappeared and I sighed helping my dad up.

He quickly hugged me and I cried as I hugged him back.

I had my dad back.

But my girlfriend was badly injured.

"Lets go save her. I'll help you two with what'll come next. We've got to stop him and save this timeline's world."

"Are you from-"

"Yes your timeline's me is gone but I came to help you. I'm sorry."

The only thing different about my father from a different timeline were his eyes. Brown instead of blue.

I knew it was him though.

We left, the rain pouring down on us, the absolute destruction I caused, all around us.

Fucking shit.

Y/n. Please be okay..