5

Syd's "dad" looked over at y/n's unconscious body and his hands began to glow a soft red color as he looked at Syd and Stan.

"I only attacked her to prevent him from hurting her. I'm getting weaker but I can help her- both of you really, to get stronger, control your powers and stop him. She won't be in any pain from my attack. This must be a bad thing about her power."

"If she reverses time it'll hurt her badly." Syd managed to say, breathing out trying to stay calm. Things began to shake violently.

"Syd. Relax." Stan softly grabbed her hand.

"She'll be okay. I can heal her." Syd's "dad" said.

He began to heal y/n and frowned.

"I feel so much frustration in her thoughts. She's worried about so much."

"About what?" Stan worried.

Syd couldn't speak as she looked at y/n, she looks so fragile right now, she frowned.

"Syd can stop him but something bad happens. He lets syd do it so he can kill y/n. If she can't reverse time because she's dead, he'll take advantage of Syd mourning y/n and then kill her. Then this timeline is fucked."

"How did you-?"

"I was there to see this happen. Not in person but the y/n in my timeline can see other timelines and what'll happen. She sent me to warn you so you can prevent this. I can help you both become so much stronger, save your world."

"What about Syd in your timeline?"

He frowned and looked away.

"She died after y/n had, saving me though. She told me to make sure this Syd didn't lose her y/n like she had."

"How'd they both-?"

"They both died saving my world from being taken over, they stopped him somehow but he travelled to this timeline. Something about how he'd succeed this time where he failed last time and become unstoppable. I in a weakened state, followed him so he doesn't do as he did in my timeline to your's."

Syd frowned but determination filled her face. Had she been thinking of doing what the other Syd had?

"I wont let my y/n die. I wont let him kill her." She growled.

A couple seconds of total silence passed and Stan spoke up.

"What about me in your timeline? Who am I? Am I totally awesome with superpowers?"

"Well yes but you're with the bad guy."

Stan frowned.

"Oh. Is he coming?"

"Yes." Syd's dad breathed out. There might be more to that Stan then they thought..

Who is that Stan and how close is he to the bad guy?

Y/n jumped up completely fucking startled.

"SYD-"

"I'm here! I'm right here." She pulled y/n into a hug. Maybe y/n knew what they did too..

"I hate to break this up but we have a lot of work to-"

"Woah! Who the fuck is that?!"

They caught y/n up to speed again and she sighed.

"Damn it! This dude sounds so much more powerful than me. He can't be stronger than Syd though. Have you seen her?"

Syd just smiled at her adoringly and began tearing up.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU Y/N!"

Y/n chuckled, her heart racing and she felt warm and nervous but a good nervous. It's how she always felt around Syd.

"I fucking love you too-" y/n stopped feeling pain again but only in her brain, but not as bad as usual when she reverses time.

"Oh my god!" Syd freaked.

"I'll be okay. It's not as bad as it usually is."

Syd was still worried and couldnt keep her eyes off y/n.

"Don't worry. Who's to say what happened in his timeline will happen to our's. We've got him helping us."

Syd still had a bad feeling..

"Well, we'll be ready for him by then." She hoped.