3

Syd's pov:

There's something going on with y/n. It upsets me I cant do something to help and her visions of the future being set in stone? I-I mean does she die in one of them? I don't know what I'd do if she died or disappeared or something. I love her.

"Okay Syd. Today you'll work on getting on something and moving that while you're on it. Simple, I know. So far you're so powerful but small stuff is just important as big things."

"But I-"

"You'll have to do this without getting mad or scared or anything. So nothing gets out of control."

I sighed. This isn't gonna work but fine. Just think about y/n..

I have to be in control..

Y/n's pov:

"Okay I can do this" I sighed. I started thinking of visions I might have and then thinking about trying to stop or prevent it from happening..

Syd made her way into my mind. I couldnt help but grin as happiness took over my body and my thoughts. Then I felt cold as I thought of something..

Syd being in horrible irreversible pain.

I couldnt help my tears streaming down my face as my heart began to hurt so fucking bad.. and as I saw a glass cup from my desk fall on the floor break into tiny little pieces, my feelings of regret filled me. I have to be able to change the future if she needs me.

Then suddenly, time reversed and the broken glass came together to turn back into an unbroken empty glass cup that made it's way onto my desk where it had originally sat, before my pencil rolled and knocked it off.

I REVERSED FUCKING TIME WHAT-

then i started to fall- everything felt painful and I couldnt breathe.. the last  thing I did was call syd.

"Hey y/n."

"Help-" was the last thing I said before I passed out and collapsed onto the floor, dropping my phone.

What the fuck?

I slowly woke back up as I was in Stan's basement with him and Syd. I couldn't remember what happened. The last thing I remember was something about a glass cup in my room.

My head was pounding and the pain was still there, my nose was bleeding and I struggled to breathe.

"S-Syd!" I shot up and tried to breathe.

She got my emergency inhaler which I hadn't used in a long time. There was one time I couldnt breathe and I dont remember what happened. I never needed it before or after that. Just in that moment. It seems so similar to now..

I think something that happened recently was like that time too. But if I could only remember..

Syd practically shoved it down my throat and pressed the button and I breathed in a couple puffs of it as I quickly held onto it.

Syd was tending to my wounds.

What? What the fuck happened and why can't I remember?

She kept trying to get my attention.

"Y/n!" She finally yelled and I jumped out of my thoughts and looked at her.

"Do you remember what-"

"No. Why am I bleeding and my fucking brain feels like it's gonna explode-"

"Just calm down. You told me your powers go crazy and you get pain if you get mad or freak, okay?" She pulled me into her and I tried to stay calm. I began shaking.

Why can't I remember? Why can't I fucking remember?!

She held me tighter. I could feel her crying on me.

I frowned.

"Syd. Please don't be upset. Im sorry."

"I love you. I love you so much. I can't lose you I can't-"

I quickly kissed her but gently too. I pulled away after a few seconds so Stan didnt feel awkward but in that kiss was me reminding her how much I love her and that it'll be okay.

"You won't. You won't. I love you too. So much." I hugged her so tight, crying a little.

I calmed down and began thinking hard.

So my room, the glass cup. The desk. The pencil.

I began thinking about it on loop how did they tie together on why I can't remember and me bleeding?

Then I froze.

"Syd. Syd. I-I remember." I explained it to them.

"So when you reverse time it hurts you and you forget why?"

"Yeah and struggled to breathe. I havent needed this inhaler in forever but when I was young I reversed time but remembered that too. It was worse then.. my wounds-"

"Because you couldnt control your power!" Stan realized.

"Yeah."

I sighed.

"I guess I remember I can reverse time now.." I rubbed the side of my head.

"No more doing that then." Syd said, looking into my eyes, pleading with me.

"I-if it's important?"

"I- maybe. I can't lose you. I won't."

I let out a sigh as we tended to my injuries..

"This is awesome though." Stan smiled. I smiled a little but I felt so much pain..