Sonamy nightmare bonus

Amy

Sonic where are you ?

I was running,searching for Sonic. I was in a city and everything was just broken. Not even a sound was heard. I was scared to death but worried at the same time. He wasn't no where to be found. I still looked where he could be and found so far broken buildings,cars and more places that looked lifeless. Tress,plants etc. Everything was burned and only ashes are in remain. I was about to loose hope but then I saw something in a building. As I got closer I could see that this something was blue. I thought it's maybe sonic needing help. I rushed over there screaming for him and then as I saw him clearly I ended up screaming in shock his name. I ran beside him shaking him,while crying in a mess. I was sobbing,calling out his name and my hands soaked in his blood. He's laying there lifeless. No breathing sound or moments from his body only gives me the answer,that I don't want to believe to be true. He's dead. I hugged him crying my heart out then out of no where I heard his voice calling out for me. I ignored it thinking it's my imagination but it didn't stop it got more louder and worry was heard in his voice.

When I woke up I heard the Raindrops from outside and realised I was panting. It was just only a nightmare. I looked still shocked of what just happened a few moments ago and looked to my side only to see Sonic there. Looking worried trying to calm me down by rubbing his thump on my arm,telling me it was just a nightmare. I hugged him starting crying on his chest. This nightmare scared me to death the events of what happened years back are still following me. I just told him what I dreamed of. He calmed me down and thanks to the rain outside I could calm faster down. He hugged me tight and put our blanket even more over us snuggling into it.

"Everything is okay amy just go back to sleep. I'm here." Sonic told me and I looked hypnotised into his emerald green eyes.

"can you sing the lullaby that you used to do back then when we were kids to calm me down or to help me fall asleep sonic ?" I asked him.

"Ames that was years ago. Idk I'm not feeling comfortable with it. I mean-" I looked a bit sad and he saw I was hurt and given in finelly and even if I knew he's not really linking this,I was thankful to him he's still doing it. I desperately needed to hear it now to fall asleep and I guess he knows it too. I closed my eyes and started relaxing.

"Well then here goes nothing." Sonic said before singing me the lullaby.

Sonic

Sweet dreams Ames. Was all I could think of as I saw her fell asleep by the time I finished singing her favourite lullaby. I brushed a few of her quills away from her face and kissed on her forehead and then fell asleep myself.