escaping and close to ending

Silver

"Let's do this!" I said determined. We ran off from that control room after shadow hacked into there system. We don't have much time but with Sonics new form,I'm sure we will make it. I was running off,Shadow is getting rid of our enemies and sonic destroying the ship inside out by flying through this ship.

"What are we going to do against these green poison?" I said loud enough so they both could hear me.

"obviously kill them!" Shadow yelled and picked up Jet again. I flew up holding tight on Storm.

"But how? If we don't know there weakness!" I said once again stressed. I was about to yell because in front of me was a green poison guard and my both hands are pretty much full,so I can't defend myself much but Shadow handled it for me by using his Chaos spear.

"Maybe it's smarter for me to go in the front and you stay in the middle Silver. You have more weight now to carry with you." Shadow said.

"Shadow what in the-" Sonic yelled but got cut of by Shadow before he ended his sentence.

"Are you drunk blue ? I didn't mean it like that idiot. But obviously Silver is very lighter then him. Didn't you pay attaintion in physics ?" Shadow said frustrated again.

"We are not going to school on mobius Shadow so how should I know stuff like this ?" Sonic said eyes rolling and destroyed another part of this ship.

"You are hopeless speed ball. Why do you have Tails with you for. Besides as a sidekick. You should pay more attaintion,when he explains something. I hate the Dr. So much but at least I listened to him,when he was dumb enough to explain everything how it works." Shadow fired back.

"Guys for the love of Earth will you close your mouth. Our time is limited don't forget it. We have to get out of here."I said full of worry.

"Tell that to him. Making out of a little fly a big thing." Mumbled Shadow and ran off,making a way for me to get out safety. I was running,when I heard someone mumbling and looked down. I saw Storm getting back his consciousness slowly.

"Damn I'm glad your alive Storm. I don't know what your mumbling about but don't worry Wave and Jet are fine. So for now rest a bit more." I explained calmly to him then looked in front of me again. I could feel Storm has a gaze on me and is staring at me but didn't say much. He shifted a bit then I felt his head resting on my shoulder. With that I assumed he was sleeping again. I looked down at him and he was indeed sleeping again. I'm not surprised his body needs rest still to gain back it's strength. After a quick check on him,I looked up again and flew away. After I arrived at a strange room,a crash was heard behind me and I knew it was Sonic.

"Where is Jet and Storm?" A female voice spoke behind my back. I knew this must be Wave.

"Their safe. Thank God I arrived in time with Silver and Shadow. Don't worry to much Wave. Just rest more alright ? This is soon all over." Sonic answered her worry. I would always regonize his voice even after years would pass.

"This is the heart of this ship and there is the escape pots." I said pointing at them.

"There are only 5 tho." I said.

"We can find another way to get out but Team Babylon needs to go first."Shadow said.

"Right" I said and we all agreed. We put each one of them in the escape pot and pulled the lever. I watched from the window how they fell down to Earth.

"Rouge is already waiting for them to arrive. We have a job to do. Let's go" Shadow said in a commanding voice.

"Well we destroyed almost every part of this ship. If we destroy this room it's over for them but not all of us maybe is not gonna make it. After all only 2 escape pot are left." Sonic said.

We made some what of a circle and looking into each others eyes all 3 of us thinking what to do next.

"if we destroy and just leave this place. There is no guarantee that they are dead. We can't take risks now. We need to make sure that they are dead!" Shadow said.

"So we stay together on this ship ?" I asked them.

"No. Silver use one of the escape pot. We need at least one hedgehog down there to keep everyone calm and to fix this idiots behavior of those incompetent people down there." Shadow told me.

"But what about the two of you what's your plan ? I won't just leave and let you behind. If you don't know how to return down to Earth safely." I said.

"We have a Plan Silver don't worry. We thought trough this so just go and be there for Amy,Rouge and even Blaze. We need you down there. Get everyone to that underground city." Sonic said now. I bite my lips.

Why does it feel like he's lying ?

"Fine. Stay safe please" I let them know getting in the escape pot.

They nodded

"Sonic. Shadow." I called for them before they pulled the lever.

"Yes Silver?" They both looked at me while Sonic responed to me.

"You better come down to Earth in one piece and better not get hurt badly. I have something to tell you important when you got back." I said excited with a big grin.

"Say it now then." Shadow said smirking.

"Nope forget it you wouldn't believe me unless you see it for yourself so make sure you stay alive." I told them.

"I promise." Sonic said then I looked to Shadow. He looked taking back by Sonics words but got back to his senses.

"I promise too" Shadow said hesitating.

I smiled waving goodbye to them then Sonic pulled the rever.

They have now to come right ?