Update from 05/08/2020

Hello my dear friends/readers.

Today marks the 75th anniversary of the German surrender and also one year has passed since I started writing this story.

Man, it has definitely been a journey since then. I know I've probably said it a thousand times before, but if someone had told me a year ago that so many people would read my books and that I would meet so many nice people through my writing, I wouldn't have believed it. But well, it happened, and I'm thankful for every single one of you.

I wanted to continue writing this story in a sequel or something, but unfortunately I came to realize that it's just not that much fun for me anymore. Because the main reason I kept writing this story until chapter 44 was YOU, and ever since the fandom has died, pretty much nobody reads my stuff anymore. My favorite people in the fandom are pretty much all gone by now and that takes away a big part of my motivation to write. I'm sorry to say this, but it's the truth. :(

To the few people who are still here and will read this - a big fat thank you for your support. I truly appreciate it.

I've also decided to take a break from the fandom now. Every attempt of mine to try and rebuild it somehow has pretty much failed, so I'll just let it rest for now. Maybe we will meet again somewhere, in a different time, in a different community. But at the moment I think there's nothing we can do anymore.

I'm not leaving because I just can't xD, I will still be here to read and to text with people. But as I said, I won't actively participate in the Reich stuff anymore. Please understand. I have written some little oneshot thingys that I may or may not publish someday, but idk.

Stay safe and healthy out there, my dear friends.

xx peachy