16

• • •

I run until my legs can no longer deal with the pain of running.

As you can tell, me + running isn't the greatest combination at times. Especially today.

The closest thing I can do to escape from him is to just hide in the girls bathroom. I notice three girls standing in front of the mirror, topping up their makeup. I'm pretty sure he won't even realise I'm in here or even—

"Hello?" I hear his voice from outside, as the three girls flip their head to notice me now. I have tears running down my cheeks and I probably look mad.

"Is that Daniel Malik?" Two of them screech loudly, making me sniff.

"Uh yes it is, ladies." He replies, as he sighs behind the door. "Is there another girl in there? She's wearing a blue top with jeans and a light-blue hijab?"

That stalker.

"No!" I shout instead now. I don't want him coming anywhere near me. I just need time alone right now.

He opens the door slowly, as he looks around fascinated by the girls bathroom. "Wow, this is like so clean compared to the boys." His eyes wander around before landing on the three girls in front of him.

I'm currently against a wall, trying to hold myself up.

"Daniel!" One of them screeches, as she pulls down her top a little for her cleavage to be exposed.

The other two twirl their hair, softly as she grins happily at Daniel.

Daniel holds the back of his neck, "Can I get some privacy with her?" He winks at all three of them, as he leans in closer to them.

They all fangirl before running right out of the bathroom.

Wow, Daniel's getting admired even in bathrooms too.

He notices me, I look away not wanting to face him. "You should go." I make it clear.

He ignores me, edging closer with a slight smirk on his face. "Inaya, tell me what's wrong." His voice is laced with care and sympathy.

I try to move away from him but he blocks me by putting his arms on either side of the walls.

He edges even closer, I can hear my own breath rapidly increasing by the intensity happening right now.

I stay silent, as he starts to speak up. "What's wrong, Inaya?" He repeats the same thing.

I gulp, "N-nothing."

He raises his brow at me, slightly amused. "Did I do something wrong?"

I shake my head at him.

"Have I hurt you?"

I shake my head at him again.

"Then what is it? I don't know what I've done to piss you off. You avoided me for weeks and I wanted to know why. And now, I'm just confused what I've done to hurt—"

I lay my hand on his mouth, as tears make their way out of my eyes.

"I'm in love with you, for goodness sake." I manage to say, in a weak whisper.

I close my eyes, I'm embarrassed but I had to say it. I just couldn't hold it in any longer, it feels as though a huge weight just swept off of my shoulders.

"Say it again, Inaya." His voice almost seductive.

I look into his gorgeous brown eyes.

"Say it again." His voice comes out lower, as he edges in even closer, our bodies almost touching making the butterflies in my stomach explode.

"I love you, Daniel—"

Before I could even finish my sentence, his lips hit mine as he positions his hand on my cheek, the other intertwining with my fingers. The kiss is fiery, rough and full of need.

The amount of butterflies in my stomach just multiplied by a hundred at least.

He lays his head on top of mine, squeezing my hand ever so gently. My heart feels on fire, as I hold a grin behind my shocked face.

It didn't feel as though the kiss was meaningful. It felt as thought it was made out of pure lust. A desire to just touch me, to feel my lips.

"Do you know how hard it was to not hold you in my arms? To sneak up behind you and kiss you? To be with you and not be able to do anything?" He whispers to me, I grin back at him.

This may be temporary and full of lust but at least I know what I'm expecting— even if I do get my heart broken, I know I'll be able to pick myself up.

I let go of his hand, knowing he just kissed me out of lust. As much as I wanted this to be real, it seems too good to be true.

He only tightens my grip, "Don't lay all that responsibility on me and try to leave." He warns me, making me laugh.

A grin displayed on his face, "Responsibility?" I reply back at him.

He looks at me in terror, "You think I'm not responsible?"

I nod my head confidently, "I do think that." I tease, to which he holds me closer, as he holds me in his arms and I, like a little girl enjoy it as his warmth spreads throughout my body.

- - -

- A/N -

Surprise chapter! 🥰 I hope you enjoyed it <3

Sis finally exposed her feelings to Daniel🥺

Next update : Saturday 16th May 2020