His day

It was around midnight when I opened snapchat and started watching stories. Whenever I'd do this it's because I am extremely bored. He posted a story two min ago. I didn't want to be the very first one seeing it. It will kinda make me look obsessed or like a stalker. However, I tried to peep the picture in the little circle. It was him out with his friends and a time filter. 12am. His bitmoji had birthday confetti next to him. It was his birthday. He never told me none of that.. I was a bit upset about that so I after that I put my phone down and then went to sleep. I still want to wish him an happy birthday but not now. Now, I am pissed about it. I wish he would have told me about it. I will wish him an happy one when I will wake up so that way I may have a better heart to do it after sleeping..

[...]

When I woke up, the first thing I did was grab my phone and wish him an happy birthday. I was a bit anxious with this idea because of how distant he can be. I assumed I should not do too much so I would make it simple.

- Happy birthday love 🥳

After sending this snap, I put my phone down and went back to sleep. It was still pretty early after all.. I went to sleep once again. That way it was less stressing to wait for the answer as well.

[...]

I woke up to multiple notifications but the one from him was the first one that attracted my attention and the first one for me to check.

- Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

I was surprised from the warmth in his text. He is usually never that warm with me nor try to at least be romantic. I was moved by that a lot. Even if it was something so little.. Something that shouldn't even move me.. After that he asked if I was his gift and it caught me off guard. I know that he had no bad intentions while saying that but I shrugged it off because I was so happy that I felt a tiny bit close to him even if it was for a second.. Now I wish even more that he will open up to me.