QnA answers

Ok so I may or may not have lied when I said 12 May... sorry

@CallMeVenomous : Are we still going to classify gods as high and low gods like the old author or implement something else?

??? : The gods' hierarchy is very simple. The Supreme Ruler—the god of fate—and his two confidants—one of which you know as the love god even though they are more accurately "bonds god" and the other being the god of destiny—are the only high ranking gods while life, death, war and light are some of the intermediate gods and the rest are lower gods.

??? : I will have to clarify something, the previous god of fate—or author as you call them—has made it so that higher ranking gods are called "god of —" while the lower ones are called things like "— god". The current god of fate does not differentiate between them.

@MeepCloud : So the towns people know what Rey looks like or do they not? The whole mask situation is confusing for a small brain like me ówò

Townspeople A : I know right? Those parents are way too overprotective! Geez...

Townspeople A : Ah, right! I have to answer! Well, it is inevitable that Reyham sometimes takes off his mask and it was especially often when he was a child soo, although we know he's way too pretty, he does wear a mask nearly all the time.

@CatelynIsAnOtakuNow : When will the ships between Allen x Elroy (Allroy)? And Alex x Leo(Aleo) happen?

Allan : I do not have any idea what you mean when saying "ships", though my sister's expression is easy enough to guess. Really, where did you get the idea that we like each other in a way other than friends, Elroy would probably break his pokerface to show some weird expression, right Elroy?

Elroy : I do like you though.

Allan : Yes, yes, I like you too, we're friends!

Elroy : See? This is what I go through everyday.

Alex : Uh, dude, I've met him a grand total of two times. One when we were stalking Rey and his boytoy and the other when... that drea—er, irritatingly handsome guy came!

Leo : ...sorry what? Mother closed my ears just now...

CatelynIsAnOtakuNow : And for Rey's actual appearance, is it the same as the original author's visualization in the book cover (black hair and blue eyes) or is it changed?

Author : Rey's basic appearance hasn't changed, that is black hair and blue eyes. Personally, I prefer imagining the characters with longer hair but it really is up to the reader if they want to see Rey in one appearance or the other.

CatelynIsAnOtakuNow : Will there be side stories on the newfound parallel universe with the reborn king and all?

Author : This is a simple "no", sorry.

CatelynIsAnOtakuNow : Will a new character appear? (Specifically the unborn? Child from the 'advisor' os whatchamacallit kingdom)

Cymbeline : Hah? Such an inportant asset, how could anyone let it go?

Cymbeline : What do you mean you don't know whoever the f*ck I am? How dare you! I am the crown prince of Ignis, what you people apparently call "whatchamacallit"!

CatelynIsAnOtakuNow : Will there be more ships?

Author : Probably. I have like zero self-control and ships will pop out everywhere.