Pokemon League 2! Pathetic?! The Midori Promise?

Começar do início

"Ah

"Ah. Hello. Are you a challenger?"

"Rematcher." She replied.

A pokeball entered her hand. She prayed that this would be a challenge. Two ghostly spirits appeared from behind the duo as they brought out their pokeballs. She shuddered at the sight. Apparently going to the Dream World twice doesn't cure your fears of the ghostly things. The older boy took notice.

"You good?"

"Just bad vibes that might slap you. Get used to it." The two boys glanced at each other before looking back at her.

"We, Tobias and Graham, will end your journey here!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright....... raise your hand if you think that she got knocked out.

...

Ok.

Hands down.

Raise your hand if you think she didn't.

...

Ok.

Hands down.

Guess what?

...

We're going to change scenes.

And no.

I'm not a nice person.

Moving on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Purple woke up to see Shandowa smiling above him. It seemed relieved. He was about to ask when the previous events went through his head. He sniffled quietly as tears began to form. Lime came into the tent and noticed. She went over and bought him into a hug. He broke into tears. She rubbed his back as she calmed him down. His eyes flickered as he wiped them. She smiled at him before noticing the dark circles under his eyes.

"Purple.... when was the last time you slept a whole night?"

"I don't remember. 2 days ago? I don't know..." She giggled softly at his distress.

"Food's ready."

"But-"

He was cut off by her pulling him towards the others. The group was sitting there as they went over. Pink wasn't with them, which made him panic a little until he noticed the small screen that Forest had set up. It showed the pokemon league in session. Or.... at least the good stuff about it. Pink was talking to the last elite 4 member about another one. Something about hatred. She was on the ground, which made him confused.