"Time" for School!

Pink and Forest were arriving at Metchi Town. They headed towards the school, where they met the teacher and learned that one of the kids hasn't been heard from and that the school was about to have a tournament. The two split up to search. Pink went into the mine. When she got to the back of the mine, she heard someone saying something.

"Ok Celebi, let's try one more time, ok?" The green creature nodded in response.

"Ok Celebi! Send these fossils through time!" She smiled big

"TESSERACT!"

A green light came from the fossils as they turned back to their original states.

"Great job, Celebi! You can turn them back." Another green light made the pokemon turn back into fossils. She stretched and turned to Pink. "Now then..." She noticed Pink and panicked. She quickly hid Celebi behind her back. "How long have you been standing there? You didn't see anything! No one needs to know about this, ok? So don't-"

"Mew."

Everyone paused. Pink smiled softly as the little pink creature appeared next to her and flew over to Celebi. Celebi smiled and went over. The girl blinked.

"I thought I was the only one

"I thought I was the only one." She sighed. "My name is Lime. And you are?"

"Pink." Lime smiled. She told Pink about the prophecy and all about that.

"So what brings you here?" Pink smiled.

"The school is looking for you. They can't start the tournament..."

"Shit! The tournament! I have to go! See you there." Pink giggled as they raced out. Pink paused as she turned and met eyes with Mew. It smiled and vanished. The two girls reached the school. The tournament was easy. Pink got first place.

As Pink and Forest started to leave, they heard something.

"Wait up!" They turned to see Lime running over. With big smiles, they went to the center. After turning their pokemon into the counter. They went over to the phone to call Sylvan. The phone rang twice before Sylvan picked up. She seemed anxious before seeing who it was. She smiled.

"Ah... Pink, Forest. Who's this?" Lime smiled.

"My name is Lime. It's nice to meet you, professor." The professor nodded. Pink remembered something.

"How's the Bulbasaur doing?" Sylvan's face fell.

"Gone." Was all she said. The group's eyes widened.

"What do you mean, gone? What happened?" Forest asked, concerned. Sylvan sighed.

"I'll tell you because I trust you. A boy came to the lab and attacked, trying to get the Bulbasaur. He was successful. As he was leaving, I was able to get his name. Even though I was told to only say his last name..." She mumbled under her breath. "I will tell you the full name. His name is Purple Midori, and if I'm right..." Forest's eyes widened.

"Adam Midori..." Sylvan nodded. Lime blinked.

"But didn't he disappear?" He nodded.

"But no one knows if he had any kids or not. If this person is Adam's son, then there might be more." Pink had zoned out. She was thinking about what the cultist said.

"I can see the Mew following you around. I know who you are. You will find out who I am soon."

A memory flashed in her head.

"Dad? What's going on?" A young Pink asked. The man smiled.

"It's only a couple of cultists. I'll be back in a minute." He went outside. Pink peaked out the door. The cultist pulled off their hood. Pink couldn't see the person before the memory faded.

"Pink? You ok?" Pink blinked.

"Yeah..." Lime looked into her eyes, studying them.

"Your eyes changed." She blinked.

"Really?" Lime nodded and pulled out a mirror. Sylvan had shut off the call. Lime faced the mirror at her.

 Lime faced the mirror at her

"This is your current eyes." She pulled out her phone and showed a picture.

"And this was your eyes a few minutes ago

"And this was your eyes a few minutes ago." Pink blinked.

"That's weird..." Lime nodded. Forest frowned.

"That happened in Telnor Town and Telnor Cave. It was a different kind... but it was the same effect." Pink smirked.

"Well... let's go. Our pokemon are ready."