Reukra is a what?

Pink, Lime and Forest ran to the Jade Tower while people stared at them. Audrey and Purple were waiting for them. They went into the Perfection base and looked around. Reukra wasn't kidding when he said that he was leaving. However Pink found a note.

"My dearest friends,

I have discovered something extraordinary. I hope that I can finally achieve my dream of Perfection. It's my last chance. If you want to watch me and my work, I'll be heading to the Throne of the Hedgemon. Hopefully I can achieve Perfection.

Reukra."

Purple heard that and bolted. Audrey couldn't grab him before he vanished.

"Purple! You can't- ugh..... he's going to get himself killed!" Pink cursed under her breath.

"Then I'll go after him. Reukra won't kill him. But that means something bad will happen. I want you three at the center in Amphitrite. If we're not out by nightfall, you go after us."

The other three nodded as they bolted after Purple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tears stained Purple's cheeks as he went into the Crystal Caves. His stamina dropped as he slammed against a wall. He was out of breath. He was shaking violently until he heard Pink's voice. He glanced back before bolting off towards the back of the cave. It felt like before. Only last time Lime was waiting and he had a whole lot more distance. He reached the blockade and instinctively jumped over. He entered the area where Jearn had been waiting. He kept moving until he saw the portal. He gulped before pulling out a pokeball. Smoke wrapped around him as the portal opened. He went in and kept moving. He changed into Paul and ran through the Void Gauntlet. Nothing seems to get in his way. He reached the end and collapsed in front of the building. He was shaking violently.

"Damn it! Why am I such an idiot! This wouldn't be happening if.... if... agh!"

Fresh tears ran down his face as he calmed down and stood up. He couldn't think straight as he went in. His vision blurred and his breathing slowed. Reukra turned and smiled as he entered. Purple frowned bitterly.

"Purple! What a lovely surprise! Take off the disguise! We know each other well enough that you don't need it!" Purple gulped as he scanned the man in front of him. He had an interesting flute in his hand and was smiling brightly. "What's wrong? What's with the bitter face?"

"Sir..." He took a deep breath before speaking. "I know what you're doing. Just stop."

"You feeling well, Purple? This isn't normal for you. Maybe you should rest. It'll hel-"

"Sir......." Purple's voice dropped into a whisper. "This isn't a good idea. Let's go back-"

"Purple.... is something wrong?" Purple grimaced as a pokeball appeared in Reukra's hand. "Cause I will get it out of you. One way or another." Purple gulped nervously as he grabbed a pokeball from his belt and went into a battle stance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pink collapsed as she reached the portal. She never expected Purple to be so desperate to get to Reukra. She let Mom out and they went into the Void Gauntlet. Pink started for the cave when Mom stopped her. She looked down at what had caused Mom to stop.