They both sat poker faced. "I'll try my mom's birthday." Jaren types in his mother's birthday and, just as expected, it came up as a failed attempt. They only had one more attempt until they'd have to wait 5 minutes and then his dad would be notified.

"Fucking hell." John groaned. "We've tried everything." Jaren sighed, falling back on the bed. Staring up at the ceiling as he thought to himself. It had been 6 minutes maybe, John joining the younger in staring at the ceiling. Jaren looked over at the older, gazing at his side profile and taking in how handsome he looked with his hair down.

John noticed the other staring, turning and looking at the shorter as well dumbfounded. "What?"

That's when it hit the younger, shooting up and grabbing the phone. He typed in what it could be, hoping it was right and, as he thought, it was. A fond smile making it's way to his face before going towards the messages. "What the hell was it??" John demanded in sheer confusion. He couldn't believe the younger figured out what it was.

Jaren giggles, "your birthday." John sits slightly shocked. Both at how his dad made his birthday his password and how Jaren knew when his birthday was.

Instead of acknowledging the fact his dad made his password his birthday, John smirked and got closer to the shorter. "You know my birthday?"

"No shit." Jaren says without a second thought. "Why would I no-" just as he prepared to say his next words, Jaren looked over at John who held a shit-eating grin on his face.

"Who did you ask? Hm?" John pestered, Jaren did not have time for this and the blush creeping up to his cheeks would not leave him alone.

Jaren looked back at the cellular device in his hands. "Your twitter profile.. it showed you birthday.."

John nodded, knowing the smaller was getting shy and annoyed now. "Mhm."

"J-Just shut up and help me find something worth exposing." Jaren demands, flustered, and continues looking for clues. John swipes to his calls and the two go through his call log.

"Maybe we can find something useful or suspicious that can link us to something in his messages." John informs, scrolling down his call logs in the past day. They came across a rather suspicious contact name.

The two speaking in unison. "Domino's pizza.." they say before looking at each other. "I mean it isn't too suspicious.." Jaren chuckled, John took the phone from his hands and pressed the call button. "What the hell are you doing?!" Jaren whisper shouts, scared someone on the other side of the phone might hear.

"If it's just the pizza man than their shouldn't be anything weird, we can just hang up." John shrugs, waiting for the phone to click over. Jaren gulps but nonetheless nods, leaning closer so he can hear the phone as well.

After 3 beeps someone finally picks up the phone. "Hello?" Their eyes widened in shock. "Baby? Why'd you FaceTime audio call me? You can't be going broke already." The way too feminine voice jokes and the two once again stare at each other shocked.

"Did you get the video I sent yesterday?" She spoke seductively, a hint of a mosh in her tone. "I know you were with your bitch but, god, I wished you were here."

That's all it took for Jaren to hang up the phone. The two not knowing what to say. That was not at all what they had expected, but even if they did they'd most likely still be shocked. John finally breaks the silence, "What the.."

"Fuck.." Jaren let's out. They looked back at the phone and began scrolling again, this time their was another way too suspicious ass name. "Panda Express.." Jaren read and this time he pressed call.