Epilogue

🌸Liam🌸

I looked to my right, my best friend looking at me with a big smile.. he knew how nervous i was.. just on edge.. i could not believe that today was the day..

He grabbed my arm, he was doing the honours of walking with me.. it hasn't been the same since..

It's to hard.. i can not think of it right now..

" you ready?"

I nodded and took a deep breath as i saw the two big doors that separated my love and me ( and our guests too) open and then the little handsome ring carrier snd beautiful flower girl walked in front of me..
pedals of our favourite flowers covered the floor..

there i see at the end of the long aisle i see the  now Dark brown  haired, deep blue eyed bloke that i fell in love with..

and our Boy at the end beside  him

we basically  adopted  Zayn and he lives with us. I couldn't  imagine  my life without both of them

His eyes looked up and met mine.. a small smile plastered on his lips.. then he looks down as he smirked

I walked towards him..

My heart pounded as much as we first met..

It started just over 3 years ago..

all the memories came flooding back  of how everything has started on a website till now. 

it felt like i floated down the isle till i got to him. my man, my Liam he smiled at me," you look amazing!" 

" thank you." i say as i look into his eyes.  

the ceremony went as fast as lighting and before i knew it and i am sure for him as well he had the ring in his hand and looked at me with so much passion as he put it on," I Do."

i grabbed the other ring from our son and slid it onto Niall's finger," I Do."

Then i got down  on one knee and pulled  out the box that contains a special  necklace  and look at Zayn" so Zayn will you take me into your family?"

"I do." The now handsome  13 year old says with a smile  hugging me tightly  and kissed my cheek ," i love you LiLi."

"I love you more Zee." I quickly  put his necklace  on before standing  up and grabbed  Niall's hand. He mothed a thank you. Who i just shrugged  off.

we look at each other once agsin than to our friend Louis who was doing the wedding smile a huge smile, " as the power invested in me i now pronounce you Mr. and Mr. Payne."

You can definitely  hear the cheer from Zayn.

all of our friend and family cheer as we kissed. it was amazing. i can't believe that i am now married to the love of my life.

he is actually husband now. wow. 

Niall  smiled and grabbed my hand and lead me down the isle and we get outside the curch and we walked down the dirt path that lead to the church and all of the sudden niall  grabbed my waist and spun me and i landed in his arms laughing and his hands on my waist. 

" Mr. Payne, i like the sound of that." Niall  says grinning. i put my arms around his neck and smiled.

" i got everything i ever wanted."