Three

The two weeks seemed to past very quickly, Zayn was nearly to back to his old self, he just had a bit of medication to take and that's all.

Niall was so happy, he finally had his little buddy back. He loved being with Zayn, but he did miss the boys..

Today they were coming home, Niall AND Zayn were going to meet them at the groups house they share now.

Niall walked into the superhero themed room and went to the bed that was in the corner and leaned over and shook the small figure in the bed," zayn bub time to get up."

Zayn groaned, he hated getting woken up.. even by Niall..

" come on Z, i don't supposed you want to see the boys?"

" Li?" Zayn says opening an eye.

" yes."

Zayn smiled and Niall sat him up and lifted him into his arms and laid him on the bathroom floor.

He ran the bath water and he underdressed himself then Zayn and got in the bath with Zayn in between his legs and leaning against him.

He learned this was the easiest way to bath Zayn.

He washed Zayn's body and hair, he played with him and cringed a bit when Zayn put his wet soapy hands through his hair and beard , Zayn giggles and Niall chuckles with his little silly brother.

He washed Zayn's body and hair, he played  with him and cringed a bit when Zayn put his wet soapy hands through his hair and beard , Zayn giggles and Niall chuckles with his little silly brother

then got out with Zayn in his arms, laid him on the carpet and then grabbed a towel and dried him off and himself.

He carried him to His own room and laid him on the bed and went to Zayn's closet and grabbed some clothes and went to his as well and got the same things.. they were going to twin for the day.

Niall picked up Zayn once again and headed downstairs and grabbed the wheelchair and then he got Zayn into his car seat

"see li ow." Zayn asked excited, basically bouncing in his seat.

" yes Zee, we will go see Li, also Haz and Lou." Niall says putting the wheelchair in the back of his jeep and then got in front and headed towards the house.

______

Hey guys!!

I hope you been liking this book..

I need a favour i need a opinions on my new book Little One

It's a Lilo with Kid Zayn Centic can you guys check it out to see if you like it and let me know??

Please and thank you..
~Ray