Five

Liam walked into the boys flat with a sleeping Zayn on his shoulder, his face covered in chocolate syrup from a sundae they had. They endlessly up going to the Zoo and then for ice cream.

Niall asked Louis and Harry to come with them but they would rather stay in bed all day.. party poppers...

" thank you Liam, this was an amazing day, Zayn smiled so wide, it's been a while since i saw that big smile." Niall held his arms out to Liam to place Zayn in his arms

Liam shakes his head," no problem, and you two are staying here tonight it's already late."

Niall sighed, he was right it was only 9:00 but it was two hours past Zayn's bedtime, if he puts him back in the car.. Zayn is going to have a fit..

" ok, but i need to wake him up so he can have a bath.."

Liam just smiled and they headed up the stairs and Niall cursed, he has none of Zayn's supplies here, nothing of his own either," ahh shit!"

"What's wrong?" Liam asked with worry.

" i have nothing for Zayn here yet, or myself, i usually take my swim trunks or naked.. and sit in the tub to hold him."

" well you can borrow mine and what are you missing for him?"

" nappies, medications, cream, braces.." Niall says sighing.

" i can go drive to the drug store and grab the stuff." Liam suggest.

" that's a good idea, Zayn's meds needed to be refilled tomorrow anyway." Niall says taking Zayn into his arms.

" ok i'll do that as you bath him, i should be back in 20 minutes top." Liam says as he heads down the stairs.

Niall smiled as he headed to the Liam's room and grabbed a pair of trunks.

He laid Zayn on the bed and quickly changed.

Then he hears the door open," Ni? What are you doing in here?"

" hey Haz, going to give Zayn a bath.. while i think of it could you help me?"

" ok, and of course." Harry says smiling.

Niall went over and woke Zayn up who wasn't to happy..

Harry had Zayn in his arms as Niall draws the bath, he gets in and then Harry passed Zayn to Niall and he left.

Niall had Zayn him laying again him and started to clean Zayn's little body.

Niall hears a knock," it's me, can i come in?"

" Sure." Then he sees Liam in the doorway

Liam goes and sits by the tub and Zayn looks at Liam and has a big smile," lili here!"

" yup i am bud." Liam says grabbing his hand.

" Liam can you hold him foward as i wash his hair?"

" sure." Liam says positioning himself so that he had his hands under Zayn's armpit and leans him a bit forward off of Niall to be able to wash his hair.

Once they got Zayn cleaned Liam lifted him out and put him on the towel he laid him down and started to dry him off and then put on a nappy on the boy. Niall gets out snd dries off. Liam passed Zayn to him.

Niall carried Zayn to his new room that Niall and he would share at the house.

Niall saw that there was two shirts and a pair of sweatpants. Liam put have put them there

Niall slid on one of the the shirts on Zayn.. it was cute! It was way to big for him it it nearly swallowed him.

Then he got changed quickly.

With saying a quick goodnight to Liam the Horan boys were in bed.

But let's say in the middle of the night Zayn couldn't sleep so he ended to sleep with Liam.. cause he wanted to and Liam wanted to give Niall a break..

He nearly takes care of his little brother 24/7 when he's home..

__________

A/N: Hey guys!!

I hope you like the chapter!!

I don't really want to rush things in this book as much as i do with my others..

But

Do you think Liam and Niall will ever get together?

Or
stay friends ??

~Ray