Seven

The boys and Zayn got into the studio, they got in and Zayn was sitting on the couch as each boy did their session as the others tried to keep Zayn entertained.

But zayn was getting bored very fast and easily he was getting irritated and fussy as you can say, Zayn can't say so many words so he grunts, whines and much more to get his point across.

Zayn was angry so he threw his toy across the floor and huffed. He started to have fit he couldn't tell anyone anything so he started to scream. Wailing his arms and not having any of it ( kinda like the video above but can't walk and slides on his but)

Niall was stressed as hell trying to get the songs done and now Zayn was having a fit.

Liam saw that Niall was stressed," come on Zee we can go for a walk hum, let your brother finish his singing."

Liam was done his session, so it could work.

Zayn just kept screaming and yelling. Liam picked him up and walked out of the room, he went out to the back and sat down holding Zayn tight to try to help him calm down.

Once he did Niall comes out and takes Zayn from Liam," bub please i am so sorry but we were busy."

Zayn just chewed on his thumb that he had in his mouth snd laid his head on Niall's shoulder meaning he was sorry.

" i am going to take him home now, just tell the lads i will see them soon." Niall says looking at Liam.

" course, see you mate." Liam says waved them bye.

Niall heads to the car," now why don't we do a zee and ni cuddle session."

Zayn just giggled as he grabbed onto Niall's sweater.

Niall gets home to his parents house, did Zayn's physio therapy and they ended up cuddling as watching a movie..

Forgetting they had a very important appointment..