Two

It's been a few Days and Zayn was finally able to leave the hospital. He was a lot better and is acting more like himself...

Except he is way more clingy to Niall. He will not let him go, he freaks out when Niall leaves to go to the bathroom. He wants to be in his arms.

Niall couldn't go back on tour the remaining 2 weeks, he told Simon and he understood completely but he was worried about the Fans.. they don't know what was going on.. well until now.

Niall fixed Zayn's sweater and then he lifted him into his arms and put him on his hip.

Their parents had grabbed everything and Niall made sure there was security outside incase of paps or fans, he just hoped they wouldn't scare Zayn too much he's been through a lot already.

They walked to the front and Niall hiked Zayn a bit higher on his hip before they decided to head outside

(How Niall carried Zayn)

They got into the car and Niall tried to calm a crying Zayn down.

"S'loud." He says as hands on his ears rocking back and forth.

Niall sang to him which calmed him down a bit. Niall tries to put him in his car seat but Zayn wasn't having it.

" come on Zee."

" no! No! NiNi."

" bub The soon you get in their the sooner we get home and cuddle in my bed all day, sound good hum?" Niall says finally able to sit him in the seat and started to buckle him in.

Zayn sniffles nodding.

Their parents drove home and the rest of the day consisted of medication and cuddling.

The next day though Simon forced Niall to go to do a interview to clear up the speculation of Zayn and people thinking he's Niall's son. Zayn is the size of a 4 year old..

Niall left earlier in the morning before Zayn woke up, he knows he's going to be in trouble when he gets back...

The interview went well but he gets a call that worries him, Zayn had a panic attack and he only want Niall.

He stopped mid interview and left, ignoring the people all around him.

He needs to get home.. Zayn is what is most important than a stupid interview.

He will always come first.