Nine

The doctor's appointment went ok.. Zayn was having trouble, him being autistic can have it highs and lows.. it's harder when Zayn is irritated..

Zayn was definitely irritated today.. Niall finally got him into the car and was going to the boys house.. he needed to just relax and be with the boys.. Zayn will be there too.. but asleep

Zayn is hard work at times but he loves him so much..

Niall pulled in and he got out before going to grab a sleeping Zayn from his car seat and headed in," hey Lads."

He walked into the living room and saw Liam, Louis, harry and a girl in harry's lap on the couch watching tv.

They looked at Ni, Louis smiled," hey Ni, he's asleep?"

" yup, long day, i'll be back." Niall say as he headed to the stairs..

He got up to his room and laid Zayn down in the bed and got him settled before turning on the monitor and grabbing the extra one and walked downstairs and sat on the couch, setting the monitor on the coffee table

And looked at Liam beside him, who smiled at him," soo.."

" we were watching Transformers.." liam says with a smile.

"Cool, let's watch i guess, i need this." Niall says chuckling

" oh.. Niall, this is veronica, Veronica this is Niall, his brother Zayn was the one in his arms earlier the one i told you about." Harry says introducing the dark haired blued eyed woman on his lap.

Niall smiled at her,"nice to meet you."

She smiled," you too."

Niall leans against Liam he was very warm which Niall liked..

Liam smiled down at him.

" are you two a couple?" Veronica asked with curiosity..

Niall looks at Liam and Liam looks at him..

They say nothing..,