Eight

Niall woke up the next morning when he was getting a phone call. He rubbed his eyes and answered her phone," hello?"

" Niall James Horan did you forget something really important?" His mother says with anger into the phone.

" noo..i don't think so?" Niall says as he yawns and looked beside him as Zayn was curled into a ball.

" Zayn's MRI to see if was a candidate for the trail and his speech therapy." His mother yelled a bit at him," you know how important that was!"

" oh crap, crap Crap!!!!." Niall says getting out of the bed," holy shit i am so sorry mom!" Niall says running his hand through his hair.

" yes of crap is right." His mom says as niall is sure she is crossing her arms with a scowl on her face.

" i totally forgot, Zayn was having a bad day, i had a long day at the studio.. is there anything i can do?"

" your lucky i called and they understood as i told them that he was sick, you have to be there 10:00 am sharp."

" omg! Thank you mom, i will get him up and we will be there on time for sure."

He hung up and then he grabbed his suit and put it on he wanted to look presentable and then he woke up Zayn and got him dressed

Zayn was grumpy though.. this was going to be a long day..

______

Hey guys!!

So sorry for the long wait for an update.,

I had writers block and i had low motivation to write.

What do you think the trail is for?

I want to see if anyone can guess right :)

~Ray