One

Niall was in the band one direction, he loves it but that means he was a long time away from home. he was always on tour, interviews, performances on tv or in the studios. He was hardly home..

But

he always made time for Zayn, he got his parents to bring him to a few concerts or the hotel room that were in England, their parents didn't care as long Zayn was happy. he made sure Zayn stayed out of the spotlight though, they careful got him though places without Niall or his parents being spotted at times.

The other boys of the band love Zayn thought and what do you know, Liam was in the band too, other then Niall, Zayn kinda loves Liam and wants to be held by him too.

Everything was perfect, Niall was about to finish the tour.... that was till he got a call..

it was early in the morning, Niall was sound asleep

Niall groaned and grabbed his phone on the night stand," hello."

" Niall, you got to come home." he hears worry in his mother's voice.

Niall sat up in his bed," what's wrong mum?"

"Zayn is in the hospital, they said he had a stroke."

Niall was shocked he ran his hair though his hair," oh my god, i'm on my way."

Niall hung up and started to run around the hotel room throwing into his suitcase. the sound made Liam wake up, they were sharing a room," ni, what's going on?"

" Zayn he is in the hospital.. he had a stroke, i have to go home." Niall says with tears in his eyes, Liam jumped up and pulled him into his chest as Niall sobbed," it's going to be ok Ni, i'll tell the others, go, tell them i say hi."

Liam helped Niall with the rest of the packing and he drove Niall to the airport and Niall was on his way back home.

when Niall landed in London he made sure he rushed to the hospital.. one problem was that the paps were bombarding him, it was pissing him off.. now what will the press say?

He didn't care, all he wanted was Zayn into his arms and he ran up to the floor his parents said they were on.

Niall got there and his heart sank, he saw his little brother all hooked up the machines, with lots of wires and stuff, screaming his little head off because he hated what was going on , he walked in and Zayn was staring at him.

a little "Ni" was heard and Niall went over and laid beside him, not caring what people were saying, Zayn cuddled into his big brother's chest finally relaxing. the doctors just look at Niall astonished that he got Zayn to calm down.

they didn't say much and they left the room which left the Horan family in the room.

Zayn fell asleep and their mom looks at her phone and then at Niall," i guess it's about to start."

she showed the picture they got of him and how they were trying to figure out why the Niall Horan was home and going to the hospital.

" i really don't care now, as long as Zayn is ok, they can speculate all they want." Niall says running his hand though Zayn's soft hair.