Past Presence and Us

After the events of last night, she needed some time to process. She lay down on her bed with her hands on her eyes scared of what they will see. She was in distress and all I did was act like a confused idiot.

    "UGH" She screamed into my pillow.

    "I am an idiot..." She said to the empty room disappointed with her actions.

'She needs my help and I didn't even bother to ask where she was. I Love her and she needs my help!' She picked up the book that she got from Moriza and started to read. 'Chapter 1: home life, Amize was born by Carisa wife of Carloz who was a good friend of Jin. Carloz perished in the war between the World of Night and the World of Light. When he died Amize was put into the possession of Jin. Jin could not care for a child so she was put up for adoption and was adopted by Amelia.' She put the book down shocked by what She just read.

"She was my sister. and she loves me!" She yelled touched by the first action she did to get my attention.

"You have to stay calm she needs help let's try to figure this out." She said starting to pace.

"Well, I guess if she was my sister I love her because we are family," She said falling back on her bed.

'She was my sister!!' My mind screamed. Shout after shout I fell asleep from all the noise in my mind. I dreamed of a good life with Amize.

We were walking down the street to the beach by the edge of the Light World. We sat on the warm sand and our hands were on top of each other. We stared at the sunset shades of pink, purple, and blue. Afterward, she stood up and took my hand and we got a bite of food. We sat down and ate some food from various places. Like the count mezcal and the mount netzon.  We ate the special mount fozial and count mecaz a delicacy from the places we ate. After our "hangout" she said that she loved me more than just a friend but as a sister. This was perfect because we love each other and in this world, we could be together and finally—

"Crylline!!" She paused. "it's time for breakfast!!" Amelia yelled from the stairwell to Crylline's room.

"Coming mom!" She yelled in a tired voice slowly crawling out of her bed.

'What was I dreaming about I only love her because she is family.' With that, she slipped on her dress and put her hair into a ponytail with her little hat. She put on some makeup and slipped her shoes on. When She finished She ran right out the door.

"Hello, mother how has your morning been?" She asked walking into the dining hall with one knee-high combat boot laced up.

"Crylline tie your shoe," Amelia said with a sigh putting her head in her hands.

"Alright fine" She responded slightly irritated. She slammed her foot on the chair and laced it up. She grumbled as she sat down staring angrily at Amelia for not telling her about her stepsister from when she was younger.

"What are you so angry about?" Amelia asked eating her food capsule.

"You wouldn't care anyway" She grumbled again and Amelia sighed obviously frustrated with her behavior.

"You need to talk to me more Crylline, since your father's been gone we have only been getting more distant and I don't want you to drift away from me just like my brother." She said grabbing her empty plate and heading to the kitchen.

"Just think about it." Amelia sighed as she disappeared into the kitchen.

"Ugh" She groaned sliding down in her chair.

"She still doesn't trust me." She sighed.

"After all these years of being obedient, she doesn't even bother to tell me about my adopted sister Amize." She sat there and pondered the thought of knowing.

"I could have saved her!" She yelled.

~Fantasy~

Hours later it was time to meet at the bridge I went there only to be stopped by Amize. She was in a tattered dress and was in chains.

"I miss you Crylline." She whispered so clearly in my ear.

"Amize why do I see you," I answered her.

"Cause I gave you my mark before I left." She said touching the birthmark behind her ear.

"What mark? What's going on?" I asked.

"I have to go come help me." She said hugging me tightly before she disappeared into the mist. I grabbed hold of her hand and teleported back with her. I saw she was in a cage and was chained to a wall being held captive by Jin. They were obviously in the World of Night and he was holding her captive.

End

"H-how did I just see that?" She asked herself, 'maybe it was Amize sending me a message of her plee the last time I saw her.' She sat there confused 'how could this even be possible' her head screamed. She covered her ears confused at the sound. She shook her head violently she had to come up with a plan.