Chapter 11

SUMMER IS HERE!! I'm so sorry for my missing existence in Wattpad for more than 2 months. Now that school is over...I shall use my imagination AGAIN. Thank you guys and girls so much for the sweet comments. 

-McStarX

Sofia's P.O.V.

Night came back and I was greeted by Marcus again. "So, there are 3 more that you're gonna meet tonight. I don't know if you met any of them but eventually you'll all be close." He said as he peeked at the window. 

Few minutes later, we heard some ruffling coming from outside and 3 people wearing purple hoodies jumped in, ninja-style. "Took you long enough," Marcus whispered. 

"Sorry, my brother took too long to pee," One of them said, which was familiar in some way. 

"Hey! Stop lying!!" 

"What's your name?" I asked in a worried tone, for some odd reason. "Another one said, "Oh, this Victoria, that's Comet, and me Lily. Remember us? Or at least Victoria and I?"

"OMG!" I yelled as I pulled them into a hug. The 3 took out their hoodies and I soon were familiarized from their faces. 

"They also have magic, so they'll be also there to help you to activate your power," Marcus said. 

"So where do I start? Do I need to say something or what?" I was over-excited about this. I thought the Amulet of Avalor was magical enough. 

Lily kept a hand on my shoulder, "Don't be too excited, otherwise you'll mess up." She then whispered, "Trust me, I did a lot worse," 

I giggled and took a breath. "We thought we can start training tomorrow night, since were looking for a place to rest instead of the trees..." Victoria said tiredly. 

I thought for a moment until my light bulb lit up, "I think I might know the right place," I gestured them to follow me to the other side of my room. 

"First, hold hands." Everyone did what I said, and I began to speak, "I wish I was small." 

The amulet glowed and we all shrunk. I then gestured them to follow me into the hole in the wall. 

Few minutes later we arrived at the secret library. They gasped at how many books there were. 

"What is this place?!" Comet asked, admiring the alignment and beauty. "It's a secret library I found a month ago. I'm the story keeper and my job is to make sure that all these books should have a happy ending." 

"Wait, so these stories are real?!" Victoria asked taking out one of the books from the shelf. I nodded and continues giving them a tour around the library. 

"So, now we have a place to stay. We should probably tell you our enemies." Lily said as we sat down. The word 'enemies' made me think of the person Mom said in the memory spell. 

"Like Thor?" Everyone's heads, except Marcus turned to me. "You know him??" Marcus rubbed the back of his neck, "I may have showed her the memory about the war our real parents had the other night..." 

"Wait, so Thor is still alive?" I asked surprised. Everyone nodded. "He figured out a few years ago that all of us, the heirs to the throne of our kingdoms escaped. That's why we had to go undercover and make sure we don't get caught...until Marcus decided to show the world he's a prince." Comet said giving a glare at him. Marcus just raised his arms in defense and we chuckled. 

"Anyways, it's not just Thor that we need to defeat. There are two brothers that are under his control that are looking for us. We don't know who they are exactly, but we know that they are really powerful and we need to get rid of the evil in them." Victoria said changing her mood. 

"Maybe you guys should join Royal Prep Academy! We can find and learn some spells that might actually help us!" I said excitedly. 

Comet shook his head, "Sorry but I don't think going to school works for me," Marcus nodded, "Plus I can't go since I'm already expelled! Guess it will be the three of you." 

Victoria shrugged and Lily's smile grew wider, "Then we shall get ready for school! I'll help prepare our tiaras and dresses." She said as she got and ran to her bag, but Victoria got up. "But we need to find a way to find the twins in order to save them! Perhaps we need to get their attention..." 

Then I got an idea, "What if we tried performing as a band to the kingdoms? We might get their attention from being famous!" Lily got excited by jumping up and down, "We could become singers! I know for sure that we girls have interest of music! It will be amazing!" I half-five her and the others simply agreed. 

I then looked at the clock, "Well I should head to bed. And also I heard there will be a talent show this Friday at school! We better be prepared." The others nodded and we called it the night. 

If you know LoliRock...please don't kill me. I love the show and their songs so I'll be using some in this story. 

ALSO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD NAME THE NEW GIRL BAND!!!

I'm running out of names...

-McStarX