Chapter 6

This chapter is long by the way.

Hugo's P.O.V.

It's the first day of me being suspended. Great, just great. 

"So, what are you gonna do now?" Axel asks me. "I don't know! I can't go to school and I can't probably leave this castle either." I sighed.

"Confess." I got up from my bed, "What?" "Confess. The only option you have left to be with Sofia is to confess," 

"I can't do that! She obviously hates me now. She literally exposed me in front of the whole school," "Probably to keep you and the other guy quiet. So just go meet with her and confess. I'll take care of father." 

I thought for a moment, "Fine, I'll go get ready at afternoon though. She has school still." 

Maybe Axel is right though. Maybe I do have hope. 

I went to my flying horse, Electra, and started getting her gear ready.

Perhaps Flying Derby will be fun,

Sofia's P.O.V.

We were heading to our castle, our school day has ended for the week. I still had some energy, but bored at the same time. We were greeted by mom and dad. 

"It's good to see you all back. Sofia I got a message from the King of Welshire that Hugo would like to come visit you for flying derby practice." Dad said. "I'll go get ready then, it must be for next week's race. I'll be in the garden!" I yelled as ran inside.

I was kinda excited for him to come. We've been friends ever since we were assigned to be partners at the flying derby race. Ever since then, we've been getting quite closer. 

I went to my room and start getting ready, then headed to Minimus's stable to do some practice.

"Hey Sofia! What's up?" "Hugo's coming over. Wanna practice for a while?" I asked as I got on top of him. "Sure, but since when were interested in Hugo coming over?" 

I blushed and just shook my head, "L-let's just s-start practicing," I stuttered. 

Amber's P.O.V.

After seeing Sofia leave excitedly, I saw daddy looking a little suspicious. "Is something wrong daddy?" He flinched a little and shook his head. "I'm just curious why they want to practice together, when they have 2 whole weeks to be prepared." 

"Maybe we should go spy on them!" James said excitedly. Dad actually nodded, and we all came up with a plan. I wasn't sure if we should be doing this, but it would be exciting to see how my sister and her 'friend' are doing. 

That's until we notice a flying carriage coming to land.

Hugo's P.O.V.

I landed on the gateway in the carriage, Electra was following me on the way to Enchancia. When I got off, I saw the king and queen, Amber and James, but no Sofia. 

"Good evening Prince Hugo, I see you came hear to practice with Princess Sofia for flying derby practice, right." King Roland asked, suspiciously. I nodded, "Do you know where she is, I only have 3 hours to stay." "This way," James said, and I followed him inside the castle. 

But I swear though that I felt a shiver in my spine when I past King Roland. I just hope that I didn't do anything wrong. 

_______5-10 minutes later_______

As we entered the garden, I saw something high in the air and soon started landing towards us.

Sofia landed on the ground, safely. "Hey Hugo! How's being suspended?" She asked. I shook my head, "Boring so far," We both laugh. "I'll leave you both alone," James said as he went back inside the castle. 

"Ready?" I asked. She nodded and we both went in the air on our flying horses. 

As we were in mid air, I started asking her questions. Questions on the fight. But all she would do was look down. "You don't have to answer you know," I kept my hand on her shoulder to reassure her. 

She sighed, "I mean, I guess it was okay now that everything has calmed down. But is it true y-you like me?" I sighed and looked the other way, "By what you heard from Marcus? Yes I started having feelings for you ever since we became friends." 

"Well, same with me." I was shocked and turned my head in surprise, "What?" She smiled, "You heard me, I liked you too to be honest. " She blushed a little and I just smiled. 

"You look cute when you blush you know?" I smirked. She immediately punched my arm hard. "Shut up." I just laughed, and so did she. 

When we landed, she took my hand to get off. We were literally inches close from each other. She closed the space and kissed me, and of course I kissed back. It felt like I wanted this to last forever. We both parted and smiled.

 "So, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, she smiled. "Of course, stupid!" And we both laughed, until we heard some noises behind us. 

"I knew you two were hiding something!" James yelled from a bush. "James you ruined our cover!!" Amber yelled behind a tree. Sofia just facepalmed. 

"Come out, whoever else is hiding." And that left the King and Queen of Enchancia. "So I guess this wasn't practice at all, huh?" King Roland said playfully. I rubbed my back and Sofia giggled. 

Sofia's P.O.V.

I couldn't help but smile, even though I've been spied from my family, I still have finally have the love I've been waiting to keep. 

"Well I should be going. It's getting late." Hugo said as he kissed my forehead. Amber smiled, "You two are adorable!" We all laughed.

After Hugo left, Dad told that if he does something bad, he told me to not hesitate to tell him. I nodded and smiled. I went to my room, and told everything to Clover, Robin, Mia, and Whatnaught. 

They said that they were happy for me, and we all drifted to a peaceful sleep.