Chapter 1

Just to let you guys know that this story will be starting after Sofia and Amber get close. Also when Sofia learns she's a storykeeper. I honestly don't know much of the series since I lost interest...but I still try my best. Hope you enjoy!

I crashed in my bed. 

Man, today was tough, but easy at the same time...

It's been another day at Royal Prep, and I'm utterly exhausted. Hopefully no one noticed that in the hallway. 

"Hey princess!" Clover leaped and landed on top of me, trying to get my attention. 

"Hey Clover! Didn't I tell you not to call me that?" I sat on my bed with him facing towards me. He shrugged, jumped off, open one of my cupboards and snatched carrot. 

I sighed, "Well, I should probably get ready for dinner," I got and went to my huge closet. I groaned. This isn't going to be easy. 

"When are you going to tell them?" 

"Huh?" I turned around and looked at Clover confused. "When are you going to tell them you don't wanna be a princess?" I gave a long sigh. 

The truth was I never wanted to be one. I wanted to be free and be like the princes. I guess the flying derby race wasn't the only thing I wanted to enjoy. But seeing my mom happy with my dad, the king, I had no choice but to go in. 

"Perhaps never." I replied back. 

Few moments later, there was a knock on the door. "Princess Sofia! Are you coming for dinner? The guests have arrived." Baileywick asked. "Uh, yes. I'll be on my way!" I replied back. 

After he I heard him leave, I immediately ran to my dress up closet and started searching for an outfit. "I completely forgot that we people coming over! Ugh." 

"Well why don't you wear that?" Clover said pointing to a lilac-purple dress with long sleeves. There was a platinum tiara with dark purple jewels decorating it on the shelf above the dress. 

I shrugged, grabbed the outfit, changed, and came back with a small grin on my face. I combed my hair, and gently kept the tiara on my head. I had to look proper, not suspicious!

"What do you think?" I asked making a princess pose. He gave a thumbs up. 

"You better get going!" I nodded, and gave him a salute. "See you at bed, and stay safe!" I said as I shut the door and headed to dining hall. 

As I headed down the hall I was greeted by some maids, and of course, I greeted them back. 

Few minutes later, I was at the dining hall where everyone was waiting for me. I took a bow, and they did same in return. I looked to see who exactly they were, until my eyes were caught on a boy with green eyes.

Hugo?