Chapter 10

I don't know how you guys reacted in the last chapter, but if you didn't like it, then I'm sorry. This was all planned in my imagination, so yeah, Marcus is Sofia's brother. 

-McStarX

Sofia's P.O.V.

Marcus said he'll see me at night fall today, so I have 12 whole hours to meet him, since it's dawn now. I didn't know how I should react when the family come in my room to see how I'm doing. I decided to freshen up and wait on my bed for them to arrive. 

Clover and the birds had woke up and were literally shock to see me standing, instead of laying. I told them that I was already healed quite fast. I didn't really want to tell them what happened last night, especially what they heard about Marcus killing me. 

An hour past and I heard the door move. I sat on my bed acting a little tired, so there weren't much suspicions. "S-Sofia, you're alive!" James yelled as he gave me a hug. I smiled, "Glad to see you guys okay," "You should be laying down, not sitting on the bed!" Amber protested as she kept a blanket on me. "I'm fine, sis. I feel a lot better actually. Just really bored." I said with a reassuring smile. 

"How about we do something together to cheer you up." Dad said happily, and Mom nodded. I began thinking for a moment, and then a light bulb lit up. "Is there anyway, to you know, see the past?" I said, nervously. I honestly kind of think that that would be possible, based on what I saw Marcus did last night. 

Amber turned excited when hearing my idea, "Can we? Please?" Mom looked a little worried, but Dad looked fine about it. "Alright then, I'll tell Baileywick to bring Cedric for this," He said as he left the room. I turned my head to Mom, who felt a little worried. I knew why of course, but decided to act confused, "Is everything okay Mom?" I asked, concerned. She nodded and we all waited for Dad and Cedric to arrive. 

________~30 minutes later~________

Everyone was in position as Cedric began mumbling a few words. Soon, the room was filled with magic. "Alright, who wants to go first?" He asked as he waved his wand. James raised his hand and the area turned into a scene inside the castle. 

We turned our heads to a blonde hair boy, "Catch me if you can sis!" Then came a blonde hair girl chasing him. "Give me that back!" She yelled. I couldn't help but giggle, "Oh my god! You guys are so cute!" I said in awe. 

Amber and James pouted. "Definitely not! James just looks ugly, honestly," Amber said. "Hey!!" James yelled back. "Sofia, do you want to go next?" Cedric asked, I nodded. 

The scene changed to the village. A field was shown in the area and three girls were playing. "I think that's you Sof!" James said as he pointed to the little, auburn hair girl. 

Then she said, "Hey Lily and Victoria!" She ran to a golden blonde girl and a brown hair girl. "The brown hair girl is Lily," I said as I pointed to her. "And the other one is Victoria," 

Then the three little girls sat together. Victoria said, "We heard you're leaving the village," My little self sighed, "Yeah, I'm gonna miss you guys though. I have to go to a royal school and become a princess..." Then Lily said excitedly, "Let's sing our song together one last time!" 

The other girls nodded excitedly and began singing. 

I hid my face. Thinking about those memories, while my family listened to the song they were singing. When it finally ended, Amber said, "That was beautiful Sofia!" "Thanks" I said shyly. 

Then a women came, which turned out to be Mom, "Come on Sofia, we have to go now," She said gently. My little self then gave a hug to the other two, and said her goodbyes. "Don't forget about us!!" Lily yelled, and the scene ended. 

"I never will," I said to myself. 

Sorry for the short chapter. Stay safe from Corona!

-McStarX