Chapter V-Kisses in the Chaos

Mithali. Mithali. Mithali.

'She really needs to leave me alone. Why is she the only person I think about? Even if I try distracting myself she is the first thing in the morning I think about and the last thing at night.'

Agastya groaned. He shouldn't be interested in a girl from his university. Even though he loved handling education sector of their family industries,he really wish he didn't see her. That she wasn't meant for him. He shouldn't dream about her. Dreaming about her was okay to an extent but dreaming of her in his bed and a lot of other things was not okay.

Standing next to his huge window,Agastya could see his University Campus. It was huge,one of the best all around the world. Even though most of the students in the college were privileged, they had to have a talent or two, they had to be exceptionally good at something to get into his university. The RJM University has all streams covering different courses, from art to law, science to management, music to photography.

Agastya didn't believe in the stupid Norma of the society where only the doctors,engineers and lawyers were up to something. The belief of many parents in Hyderabad was something he crushed completely.

In here, every course is as important as the rest. He didn't believe that any other professional course was less then the rest. The study pattern and the syllabus along with the number of courses a student is allowed to take were all decided by Agastya.

His methods were different but effective. Obviously there were students who hated studies but they were students who liked it, and every student in his university had to have something they were good at .

Agastya believe that he would only have students who were passionate about their goals and dreams in his University. He believed in shaping them to achieve their aspirations. Every year he personally picked he students who would attend his University.

When he meant his University, it meant nobody, as in nobody, not even his family gets to make any decisions. It's his part if the industry and so it is him who handles it. It was an unspoken rule amount the six brothers, unless and until in trouble they wouldn't involve in any other industry other then their industries.

Well Kiyaansh and Noreen didn't get to study in his University because they ate his family, but they got in because of their capabilities. Noreen was good at Mathematics and Coding, as in way to good, Agastya was sure that she would probably end up as a code developer or a data scientist or a mathematician. She would do something closely related to all this.

On the other hand, his baby brother more like a lazy brother was good at mechanics, automobiles and aerospace courses. Everyone knew Kiyaansh loved racing, let it be a Car or Bike. Even though Bikes were his Favourite. Kiyaansh loved the idea of working on automobiles and aerospace industries. And so it was decided those two industries were meant for him. Even though he is studying his masters with specialisation in designing and managing both the industries. He already started working in his company. The only reason he wanted to study was Noreen. Everyone knew that except Noreen and Kiyaansh. The reason Kiyaansh gave them was still funny.

"Nannaamma,please. Please. Please" begged Kiyaansh. Hugging her and pouting while sitting next to her on the couch. He wanted her to convince his brothers to let him continue his so called studies.

Everyone knew he hated it. Everyone knew why he wanted to study. Noreen. Noreen was the reason behind his sudden interest towards studies. He didn't want to leave her behind, more like he didn't trust any guy around her and he also had to protect Mithali.

None of the family members had a problem with Kiyaansh studying. But they didn't want to loose the chance to tease and irritate him.most importantly watch him beg. As the youngest he was always pampered, always got what he wanted.