Chapter IV - Chaos in the Silence

After wishing the twins and giving them their gifts, Mithali and Noreen were taking to Idhayan and Kiyaansh.

Kiyaansh and Idhayan were dressed in formals.

Arrangements made for the party were the best Mithali has ever seen for a birthday.

She couldn't help but praise Imogen near the three of them.

"Imogen didi is really good. She suprises me everytime with her planning."

Every party planned by Imogen is better then the previous. If people were to think she couldn't plan better then the current event, she suprises everyone. Always.

Kiyaansh and Idhayan along with Noreen couldn't agree more. But there was someone who hated it when someone praises Imogen. It was none other then the Fashionista among the six brothers,Ridhaan.

With his quirky yet silent personality and exceptionally good outfits,he could grab anyone's attention,let it be a man or women.A man of control among the six of them. The man who always has a control over his emotions and never let's the control of the situation be taken away from him always end up losing his control when it is about Imogen.

Walking towards Kiyaansh and Idhayan,Ridhaan noticed his baby brother's 'sister' and best friend, Mithali. When would Kiyaansh realise that his feelings for Noreen are not the same as what he feels for Noreen.

Hearing Mithali praise Imogen his mood completed changed from happy to irritated. Reaching the four of them, he expressed his annoyance towards Imogen.

"More than working, she is interested in whoring." Muttered Ridhaan standing behind his brothers.

Kiyaansh and Idhayan didnt even have to turn around as they knew the voice. Noreen and Mithali know that there is only one person who would say all that about Imogen.

While everyone praised Imogen,there has always been a man who hated her. None of them ever understood his hatred for her.

Keeping his thoughts aside,Ridhaan immediately hugged his girls,pushing his brothers aside. Clutching the two of them in his arms,while Noreen was under his right arm and Mithali,under his left.

He crushed them under his arms, happily. It is a rare sight to see. Idhayan doesn't really like to smile,just like the rest of them.

Noreen and Mithali could feel eyes burning on their backs. Obviously,even though it was a birthday party for twins,not just their friends and family were present but a lot of business associates and their families were present too. And being the youngest generation, all the members of their big family were present.

The Jhaveris, as in Saavi and Akokhi's cousins,their kids and Dhara's family were their too. After all the RJM Brothers had a very big family.

Along with the perks of a having a big family, they had to deal with a lot of extended associates.

Even though it was a birthday party, most of the people present in the party were trying to get their girls to find a groom among the five single men. Once there were six of them,now only five to
Choose from.

This really did bring all those girls and their families into a rush mode. They really wanted their daughters to marry into this Family. But now, not everyone is that lucky. Most of them felt katyayani didn't deserve to be Yuvein's wife and that she got way out of her limits. And those girls who were trying to putt Yuvein cursed her due to their jealousy. They considered her lucky to have Yuvein.But those girls didnt know anything about her sufferings.